Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Pay.

Monica: Well, I guess I just try to keep an open mind, besides you seem nice.

Crimson: *as the slow music plays, he looks into Saphire's blue eyes, loving how they glisten under the spotlight* You're so beautiful. *holds her softly as they slow to a stop in the center*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Compensation

Grimlock: Thank you...your the first person to say that to me

Saphire: *looked up at Crimson her eyes glowing against the light*
The OCA
Reward.

Monica: *smiles* Of course and I know others will see it, just give it time.

Crimson: *looks down at her as the soft music plays* Care to dance?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Earn

Saphire: *blinked* Here? Ice dancing? *smiled softly* Never tried it, sure.

Grimlock: You know I wasnt born undead. I used to have a normal form..untill they came...
The OCA
Effort.

Crimson: Well...just follow my lead... *extends his arm to her as the music continues to play*

Monica: That's so sad, I don't know what to say. *despite his rotting smell, Monica gives him a comforting hug* Hmmm...say, I bet Crimson can help if you want, he has all kinds of crazy machines.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Try

Saphire: *took Crimson's paw* Okay

Grimlock: *blinked* Really? Are..you sure?
The OCA
Luck.

Crimson: *they slowly begin, Crimson skating under the spotlight with Saphire in hand, following the pattern of the music the best he can with the skates with Saphire*

Monica: Sure, he's made all kinds of things: Pie shooting tanks, gender changing ray guns, and much more, I'm sure he can make a cure. And Crimson loves to help people, but let's wait till he's done dancing with Saphire over there.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Irish

Saphire: *blushed a bit as Crimson lead her into the ice dance*

Grimlock: Oh of coures...*he sighed deeply*...Fores
The OCA
Pub.

Crimson: *smiles at her as the song nears the close, both spinning about the spotlight before coming to stop in each others arms* Wow, you were great, Saphy.

Monica: Fores...poor Grimlock, that must of been his... *notices the music has stopped* Kay, looks like they're done, let's go talk to them. *holds his hand as they approach the couple*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drinks

Saphire: Well thank you *gives Crimson a kiss on the cheek*

Grimlock: *just followed behind*
The OCA