Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Power.

Crimson: Um, my cape can't do that, but... *snaps his fingers as some hot Renamon in tight bikinis come in* Will that do?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Energy.

DMX: *Transfers energy to two of the Renamons and suddenly, they both posses super-model-like VISIBLE curves* Now,

Other Renas: HEY! SHE HAS BIGGER BREASTS THAN ME! *Jump on the two model-like Renas*

DMX: *Snaps fingers, making mud appear all over and below the Renas* Yes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drink.

Crimson: Sweet, great idea. *watches the Renamon mud wrestle while downing another beer* Now if only they would kiss each other. *chuckles as he thinks dirty YURI thoughts*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Red Bull.

DMX: Granted *snaps fingers and the girls start wildly kissing, caressing over each other while murring loudly to everyone's ears* Now, someone record this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wings.

Crimson: Already there. *grins as he records the Renamon YURI orgy* What a great party.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bird.

TV Room.

Shadow: *Smacking the TV* WHY WON'T YOU WORK!

Shady: Ruf!

Shadow: Good idea! *Crouches down in front of the TV*

Sahdy: *Jumps onto Shadow's back*

Shadow: Man beast clone jutsu!

Shady: *Transforms into Shadow*

Shadow: FANG OVER FANG! *Both start spinning around in a whirlwind and crash into the TV reducing it to splinters* Well, that was fun.

Katt: Now how will we find out if they're love ever works out?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Robin

Shadowknight Wrote:Shady.

OOC: I'm moving to dialouge for the soap, it's getting to hard in the script format for me.

IC:

Rena sighed softly as his erected member slid easily into her waiting vagina, "That's it, put it all in." She pleaded, pushing his hips down to go faster.

*TV Room*

Shadow: Relax, none of this is countable towards any relationships outside of the show.

Slashmon: How's that work.

Shadow: Magic now shutup.

Slashmon: But,

Shadow: Shady.

Shady: *Nips at Slashmon*

Slashmon: AHHH! *Joins Katt on the bookshelf* I hate that dog.

*grabs Shadow by the neck* Tieya got pissed at me yesterdy you fucking idiot. She found the fucking tape!!!
The OCA
BATMAN!!

Omni: Eyes glowing brightly and his hands crackling with energy, I suggest you put my dog down while you still have the life to do it!

Shadow: *Transforms back into Shady in a puff of smoke*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Penguin

Disturbed: *glared at omni as he seeped through a shadow* This is between me and Shadow...
The OCA
Omni: Give me back my dog! *Fires off two Shadokens at the wall that he slid through blowing through it and everything within a 500000 mile range directly in front of him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad