Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Dragon

Disturbed glared at Rena "I can believe you..." he backhanded her sending her off the bed "How could you do this to us!!" he quickly slid off the bed and slipped his pants back on "Thanks a lot you just ruined my relationship...I hope you're happy." With a zip of his pants he quickly walked after Renee.

TV ROOm

Saphire: *crying*
The OCA
DMX

Rena rubbed her cheek, still smiling, "Worked like a charm." She thought as Blaze ran after Renee.

Meanwhile Renee was outside on a bench, her face resting in her hands as she sobbed.

TV Room.

Shadow: Don't cry Saph, it'll all work out, *Puts his arm around her shoulder*

Shady: Ruf!

Shadow: I WAS NOT CRYING! I had something in my eye.

Shadow: BESIDES TEARS!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mod

Disturbed ran after Renee finding her on the bench crying, slowly approaching her "R-Renee?"

TV Room

Saphire: *puts her head on Shadow's shoulder*
The OCA
Shadowknight.

Renee looked up, seeing Disturbed, "Go away! I should've know I wasn't special, I was just another Renamon to you wasn't I?"

TV Room:

Shadow: There, there, I promise it'll be fine.

Katt: Well duh, what else do you think was going through his mind?

Shady: Ruf?

Slashmon: Yeah right.

Shady: Ruf, ruf ruf grrruf!

Slashmon: Somehow I doubt she'll believe that he was thinking of her the whole time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Boss

Disturbed softly got on his knees looking eye to eye with Renee "Renee..nothing I say...can change the fact that I did have sex with your sister. But you have to believe me when you hear this, but I did it out of love for you. I told Renee I would do anything for you and meant the world to me. Well she took advantage of that and...tricked me into having sex with my to get us to break up." Disturbed sighed "I diserve any punishment you give me. I diserve nothing less."
The OCA
Leader.

TV Room:

Shadow: What moron would believe that?

Soap:

Renee whiped a tear from her eyes, "Really?" She threw her arms around Disturbed, "I'm so happy to hear that. I thought you didn't care about me."

TV Room:

Sahdow, Katt, Slashmon and even Shady: *Fall to the ground anime style with their legs sticking into the air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TV Room

Saphire: IN YOUR FACES!!!

Soap:

Disturbed hugged Renee tightly "Of course I care about you." he pulled away from the hug looking at her "How cant I?" smiling.
The OCA
You forgot the word.

Soap:

"I'm just so used to those jerks always hitting on me or using me in their posts." She cried a bit.

TV Room:

Katt: You guys are jerks you know that?

Slashmon: There's a very good reason for that.

Shadow: yeah, she's hot.

Katt: Well, can't argue with that logic. She is pretty hot.

Shadow: :shock:

Shady: :shock:

Slashmon: :shock:

Mindy: Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
President...sowy

Saphire: :shock:

Soap:

"Well then I'm a jerk of a different color then." Disturbed lightly licked Renee's cheek of its tears "I love you."

TV Room

Saphire: aaawwwies *grabs a tissue*
The OCA
Disturbed, you forgot the word again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad