Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Soft

(Excuse me but I already took my pants off already)

Disturbed: *murrs under the kiss as her kneeds Rena's mounts. Member poking out of his pouch*

TV Room

Saphire: *reads script and went wide eyed* This isnt real is it...I mean...They arent really in love are they?
The OCA
Fluffy.

Rena: *Moans softly, coninuing to rub his erecting prick*

*TV Room*

Shadow: The Renee/Disturbed love is, but the Rena/Disturbed is just a ploy from Rena to break the two of them up.

Slashmon: You'll have to excuse it, the writing monkey,

Shadow: Artist.

Slashmon: Or artist as he apparently wants to be called, is pathetic.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dog

Disturbed: *slowly backs away from the kiss and moves his hardened dick to her entrance and gently pushes in.*

TV Room

Saphire: *paniced* Dont do this to him...what about Tieya? If you guys go through this I'll hate you forever.
The OCA
Shady.

OOC: I'm moving to dialouge for the soap, it's getting to hard in the script format for me.

IC:

Rena sighed softly as his erected member slid easily into her waiting vagina, "That's it, put it all in." She pleaded, pushing his hips down to go faster.

*TV Room*

Shadow: Relax, none of this is countable towards any relationships outside of the show.

Slashmon: How's that work.

Shadow: Magic now shutup.

Slashmon: But,

Shadow: Shady.

Shady: *Nips at Slashmon*

Slashmon: AHHH! *Joins Katt on the bookshelf* I hate that dog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Puppy

OOC: Thought you'd never ask

IC:

Disturbed quickly picked up the repititions pushing into her at a moderate speed while fondling her nice perky tits. His pushes putting movement into her skin making her tits flail.

TV room:

Saphire: Oh okay then...
The OCA
Mongrel.

"OH OH OH OH!" Rena moaned in pleasure with each thrust, "KEEP GOING!' She shouted loudly.

TV room:

Shady: *Looks up at Shadow* RUFF! Ruf.

Shadow: Of course it works like that, you should know that.

Shady: Ruf.

Shadow: You calling me a liar?

Shady: Ruf.

Shadow: A bigger liar? It's true, Just like the real actors they're loved ones can't hold something like this against them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Riverpaw

Movements now so fast Disturbed's ballsac was smacking against Rena's tailhole. Continuing to grope her perfect breasts through her tuft of hair, rubbing her nipples with his thumb.
The OCA
Mosshide.

"Ohh, OHH AHHHHHH!!" Rena shouted as she came, her vaginal walls clamping tightly down on Disturbeds member as her orgasm continued.

TV Room.

Shadow: I tell ya, anyone who says a gator's jaws are the most powerful natural clamp must be a retarded virgin.

Shady: Ruf!

Shadow: That's not true, you had that fling with Aya.

Shadow: It does count.

Shadow: Well you were both dogs at the time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gnoll

The tension in Disturbed's cock grew when Rena's walls clamped down, pushing harder and harder.

Tension building was all too much for him to hold back any long. "R-REENNNAAAAAA!!! cumming into her with great force hot cum shooting into the back of her pussy coating her walls with come. Still pushing letting the last few squirts of cum shoot.
The OCA
Monster.

"Oh, Disturbed, that was wonderful."

"YOU BASTARD!"

Rena looked over at the other bed as Renee weakly tried to get up, "Oh, looks like she woke up. Guess we can't do that other thing you wanted."

"Other thing? Disturbed, I can't believe you! You are just like every other SDP member out there." Runs off crying.

TV Room.

Shadow: Poor Renee, poor disturbed.

Shady: Ruf?

Shadow: I'm not crying!

Shady: Ruf, ruf ruf ruf!

Katt: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Slashmon: Aww, sick dude!

Shadow: SHUTUP!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad