Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kyo: Yah. But it was his fault *points at DMX, then walks to Erika* Hi, cutie, he's a friend, can we get my room key?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: Certainly.... but you'll have to take the spare key, I think Lurea went up into your room, Kyo... *smiles* And remember, ask anytime about having a cup of tea and talking about anything.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: *grabs spare key and throws it to DMX* There, go away. *stares back at Erika and grins* Now... let's go to have something to eat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Why, thank you. *Grins, and walks into the elevator, and presses the floor 254 button* See you in a few hours. *elevator doors shut*

----------------------

Erika: Is something on your mind? *guides Kyo into the kitchen across the other side of the room* I know when something's up, Kyo. Has anything happened between you and your friend who came in a minute ago?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: Uhh... I don't think so. Though I could ask you the same question, did something happen to you today? You seem prettier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *still in the elevator* Finally... *looks outside* Oh heck, I'm on the wrong floor. *goes back into the elevator*

-----------

Erika: *blushes* N... no.... this is how I've always looked, Kyo... *giggles* You sure do have a very bad memory.... *stirs the cup of tea with a spoon and then pulls the teabag out with the spoon, and throws it into the bin* Here, the way you like it. *hands the cup of tea to Kyo*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: Thanks cutey *drinks down the tea and then stares on her for a bit* Nice tea, you've got nice hands to prepare tea, you know. Soft and delicate, they go with your cute face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: Are you sure you're alright? You've never been THIS charming to me before.... *starts drinking cup of tea, sighs, and puts down cup* So.... what do you want to talk about?

----------
DMX: *door to elevator opens* Finally! The right floor! *steps out, and looks at numberplate, which reads 253* Oh well.... *takes door to go up staircase*

----------
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: I don't know, I'd end babbling about how you have me hypnotized me with those two cute eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erika: Er.... *blushes* Th... thanks, Kyo.... *smiles* So.... how's Lurea doing? Or don't you know?

--------
DMX: *smiles* Well, here we go, dunno how she's gonna take it. *Opens the door with spare key, and walks into the room* Anybody in?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds