Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kyo: *finishes drawing Kyo all cartoon like with two big crosses for eyes and his body limp in air hanged from his neck next to a tree* Hmm? Oh, the psychiatrist notes of course. Keep talking about it, I think we are reaching somewhere.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: And all along, the one thing I wanted is to be like my only idol who's not human. *points at Kyo* Don't get me wrong, you CAN be an ass at times, but I never really snapped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: ZzzzZzz.... *aparently fallen asleep between the talk*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *grins* And everytime I tell that to someone, they immediately go to sleep. *walks over to Lurea* Ready?
Lurea: *giggles* Was that really the truth?
DMX: *stops* I don't lie. Especially to you.
Lurea: :shock:
DMX: *sighs* Do you want me to swap minds ag...
Lurea: *stammering* N...no.... it's..... just... it's...
DMX: *sits down* I'll wait.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: *wakes up some hours later* That sounded like a truck going backwards. Uhh... AHHH!! *notices he's Kyo* Where's my body?! My beautiful and amazing looking body!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *lying on the floor* Oh good, you're awake. *pokes head from around the nearby tree* I haven't moved an inch. Honest to god, you're body is... well, I'd say bigger then what I'd thought... including your....

LAVIYH: *crawling from bucket of water* And this is why I don't like Kyo and his friends.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey DMX, I just thought you should know that I set loose that apocalyptic Aquarivamon that's been trying to kill you. But you know how to take care of her you'll be fine. Seeya!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: What? You feel too heavy?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *yawns* Didn't get any sleep, anyway.... And I meant your pouch. *puts hands over eyes and rests head back* Well, until our minds convert back, we're stuck like this.

*peeks through fingers* Don't worry, I haven't gone screwing every furry and scaly girl possible. Rest assured, that's one thing that WON'T happen for a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: And what about Lurea? Where's she?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad