Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kyo: Hey! Return me my body and muscles!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Hey, can I stay this way for a while? I really... really just want to spend one day as you.

*smiles at Lurea* Hiya sexy.
Lurea: You're that DMX guy that Kyo's been talking about, aren't you...?
DMX: Well, this body is, but....
Lurea: *slaps* Pervert.
DMX: Wait! My mind has somehow swapped with DMX!
Lurea: Oh really.... *folds arms* Prove it.
DMX: About two months ago, your trousers fell down while you were climbing the ladder, you blushed, and you booted me in the face because I was climbing the ladder and was below you.
Lurea: You're Kyo for sure. *pounces on DMX*
DMX: *grins at Kyo's body* Hey, if I do stay this way, I'll repay you later.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: No. Give me my uber powerful and sexy body back! You are just using it to get chicks! And that's what I DO!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *stares at Kyo* And you ABUSE this body. You TEASE me with this body. You ANNOY me with this body. I think the world's actually being fair on me for once.

LAVIYH: You've just changed the way I think about you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: What if I asked nicely?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: What do you think I've been trying to do with spam powers ever since I met you? Try and become a sexy dragon like you. What happens? Oh, something MUST always cock up, if Kyo casts it! He doesn't have this, he loses out on that...

LAVIYH: :shock: So you are a man.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: I think someone has a slight emotional complex. *uses little spam power to create a chair where he sits DMX on and lays him, then wears a pair of dumb looking glasses and grabs a note-pad and a pen* Now... *sits on own chair* Tell me about your childhood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *sigh* I'd always be the loner, one of those people who would shun everyone else, even if I treated them as friends. I've been like that for a while, that is, until Lurea came along. Then I started making friends *points at Kyo* But that's really all the break I've had. (with women, mind you) Being human is nothing. Even I know how easy it is for you to attract Aquaveemon. I'd just thought, now's my only chance. This is the only time I'm ever going to be out of my normal body. Why not enjoy it...?

LAVIYH: ...What the feck was that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo: Hmm... *picks up LVIYH with one hand* Eww... don't have these things inside my head please *throws LVIYH into a bucket* Now. Let's go on with your family, tell me a bit about them. *drawing Kyo with a rope between his neck in his note-pad*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Never really knew them. My mother died when I was about five, and my father vanished when I was about thirteen. My brother, Raviel, was the one with the good looks....

*sees Kyo scribbling* Uh... what are you writing in that book?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds