Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Cerberus: *Stares at the surviving crowd and whimpers a bit*

Shadow: Oh, go have some fun. I'll whislte if I need ya.

Cerberus: *Runs off and starts chasing down helpless people devouring them whole*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Oh oh oh! I have an idea! *raises a claw suggestively* Let children get on top of the dog and to get a ride and tax them! Wait... you can also tell your dog to eat them and keep the money anyways. After all, you wouldn't have to buy dog food, then.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Yea, that's a smart idea, DMX. *tries to use his brain for once* Now what can I come up with to top that...?

*thought comes into mind*
Kyo: I know! I'll write it down first, think if it's not retarted, and THEN I'll tell ye...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Uhh... till the millenium ends... *grabs a Pie, sits and then starts eating cheerfully* Take your time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *scribbles over one sentence* No, that made a rude comment to DMX... *scribbles over another sentence* That one was too long... *rereads through the ten pages he wrote, and rips the entire few pages out* I'm going to go get a Bacardi, thinking makes me thirsty...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: I'll join ya. Besides, drinking does WONDERS to your brain *grins*

DMX's Brain: *looks for an emergency exit* DAMNIT! WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THIS SKULL?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: The only thing that's left of my brain is how to speak English and write it properly... the rest of it died when I got drunk a few times night after night... and then... uhh...

...Forget what I said just then. Brains are made for the sole purpose of being poisoned by alcohol!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX's Brain: HE's NOT HELPING!

DMX: That's why he's my friend already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Now, are we going to get the Bacardi or not?

LAVIYH (Little Annoying Voice In Your Head): Don't do it... it will turn you to the darrrrk side...

Kyo: Last I remember, you were calling me a pervert for going into a PUBLIC BATH.

LAVIYH: *whistles* What? I said that? No way!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Last.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army