Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
*Thornwhistle swings halfway across the stage on a jungle vine,she lets go when she reaches the middle of the stage and lands in the spotlight*

Tah-dah,I win. YEAH
*Jumps down in a leopard skin leotard* ME TARZAN! YOU LOSE!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*comes through the curtains with an army get up*
nope I win because I joined the army
*frown appears as evil grin would be*
Yeah, right and you lose 'cause you never even seen the papers yet*grin takes place* but I'll sign them for you.
*grin leaves*
sure and...shoot, hope this doesn't reach *tries to remember someone but fails miserably* either cboy or aguy,
can't remember who.
*Thorn pulls a lever that opens the trapdoor that fred 18 was standing on,which he falls through*

Nope,I'm still the winner.
*Looks down the hole that Fred fell into* Where did that come from? And when did this stage get built? Oh well, who cares? I win.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*echoes from darkness*
hey I just found some old records of all the winners...hmm damn i'm not here, oh well
*starts rummaging through random boxes*
Are you even still alive down there? I can't see the bottom of this pit. Am I on any of the records? Check under sexiest man in the world, actually better make it universe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oww... why does my back hurt? *stands up and hears conversation* HEY IS THERE ANY RECORDS FOR THE MOST PERVERTED DRAGON?! Look where Shadow told you, to the right!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
uhhh....yeah your both here...err well not quite really here but on the top ten. yeah more like.*flips through pages, then sweat drops* uh...seems that the number one slot was smudged, but your both competing for second. and it seems that no one has claimed it...yet.

hey i found myself(damn echos)hmm, its on the biggest loser and I topped you all. yeah so at least I win at something.
*wondering where the hell that stage came from*

Hey Fred, Am I on the list.