Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
So you can sting me or clamp me with your hands? No thank you. *slams you on the floor.* I'm not given up my advantage.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*Tackles Casey to the floor, the large horse flaps his lips.* What's going on here?
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*carapace cracks slightly* ok, now you done it. *spits stomach acid in casey's general direction* oh hey ferro.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*dodges the acid and backs away from johnalt and Ferro* Damn, there goes my advantage. No matter, I'll win this yet.
Why, hello there, why are you two fighting? *I'm WINNING!~*
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
We're fighting for the win, which I won now.
That's what you think lololol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I don't have to think, I know. I win!
That's what you- wait I said that already, um, ... Sh*t I'm outa cliches!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
>implying that there will be a winner
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT