Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
You can't touch me!
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Neither do I want to. Evar. *shudders*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*resurfaces* You know you take all the fun out of the chase.
*snatches when he resurfaces* I'm well versed in the art of waiting for you to eventually come back.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*tackles you* That win is mine!
*glares at him* DON'T! TOUCH! MY HANDS! They have an auto-reflex-response, and snap down on anything that touches them.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Who said I'm touching your hands? *grabs you by the legs and starts dragging* Now give me that win.
I warned you! *tail pops out* drop my legs, you have 5 seconds to comply before I impale your skull on ma stinger!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You warned me about your hands, not the freaky tail. No matter. *let's go of the feet and grabs the tail below the stinger. Starts to swing you around.* Didn't see this coming, did ya. Now give me the win, or you'll be minus one tail.
... Leggo my ass... (yes, on a scorpion, that i's my ass)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz