Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Yes. It i's a "sequel" to the "bad Zelda" comic, a parody on "ocarina of time", this one being a parody of "wind waker". You can find it in aerisdies.com under name "wink waker". It's actually pretty good, and pretty accurately reflects some viable "side plots", but only up to a very discernible point, at which it starts going downhill fast. At that point I think the guy decided to go more for humor than a decent story. But the first half i's still good.

The point I'm thinking of i's when the king of red lions says "Oh I get it. Look, I don't want you two bumping and grinding on my back!" roflmao it was funny.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
the fact that I've won this is obivously awesome
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
And now it's not lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm the only true winner in this. Just accept it. You'll feel better.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Nah sorry I win
Oh no, you didn't.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
And neither do you. :)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
neither do you....but you know what is well done.. your mom! HA I WIN
...well I wouldn't know, honestly. Though I don't think I would admit something like that if I was you... Meh, whatever, I won't judge; to each his own, I suppose...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
HAHAHA the thing is... I win