Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
okay this is getting repetitive....who cares? :P

Ereth: RAGESKAI!!!! *lightning strikes a tree and it carves out a perfect carving of Vook*

Ereth: VOOK WINS FTW!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crimson: Who the hell is Vook? *shoots down the tree before putting up neon lights that say Lurea wins!* Face it, she is the cutest, all of you need to realize it. *happily cuddles her before nibbling on her ear, his tail wrapping around her*

Monica: Nuh-uh, Kurtzy is the cutest and he wins! *kisses his nose before licking his chest*

Ada: Chocolates, how thoughtful. *happily eats one* Blythe wins...and has a good taste in sweets. *happily savors the caramel chocolate whilst embracing him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: *snuggles Nath* My hubby win

Disturbed: Tieya wins!!!

Blythe: The red mage vixen who has mended a dark wolf's heart wins

Snow: Manic Wins!! *giggles*

Ayane: Kyo and Zorromon Wins
The OCA
Vook: *flies over to crimson* I am Vook!! do i need to fetch my profile? *flies back to Ereth*

Ereth: :shock:

Lil Ereth: Hogwarts Wins!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Manic: Snow wins! *chuckle*

Tieya: My boyfriend wins! *giggles* And the father of Rosa wins.

Nath: *cuddles Saphire back* The cutest wolfess on this earth in front of me wins.

Kyo: Ayane wins! *clicks fingers and a bottle of champagne appears with Ayane wins written on the gift tag*

Kurtz: Nah... you win, Mon. *chuckles and blushes gently, still embracing her* You're the cutest!~

Lurea: *blushes and softly moans to the nibbling, cuddling Crimson close* C-Crimsy wins! The others can all... uhm... go to... hell? Is that it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cartman: screw you guys! im going home!

Ereth: good gtfo. *flies back to tohcknar*

Vook: i win!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Snow: Brother wins!

Saphire: Father of two, Hubby of mine wins *giggles and snuggles Nath*

Disturbed: Tieya and her magnificent butt wins *chuckles*

Blythe: Ada my love wins

Ayane: My guys win *huggles Zorromon and Kyo* you guys are the greatest*

Ebon: I agree *huggles them all from behind her impressive tits resting on each of Zorromon's shoulders*
The OCA
Crimson: Aww, thanks Lurey. *licks her cheek whilst his paws massage her back* Sexy scalies win!

Monica: Yup, Kurtz especially though! *nuzzles him some more before giving him a tender kiss*

Zorromon: My two lovely ladies win! *smirks as he rests against Ebon's breasts whilst huggling Ayane*

Ada: *shakes head* Must I continue to teach you all, Blythe wins, dark and sexy is the perfect combination. *kisses his neck and shoulder* Wouldn't you agree, wolfey?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ayane: Kyo and...*licks Kyo's cheek*
Ebon: Zorromon Wins *squeezes her breasts against Zorro's neck and massages his neck*

Blythe: *murs happily* I agree whole-heartedly..Ada Wins..*grins softly hugging her warmly*
The OCA
Kyo: My love wins. *chuckles and cuddles Ayane close, before licking her nose while blushing*

Kurtz: *blushing darkly, the dragon softly starts to deepen the kiss with Monica, while pointing to her and holding a sign saying 'WIN'*

Lurea: *murring gently to the fox's motions, the dragoness cuddles back against him, wrapping her tal around his leg* The Scientist wins.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds