Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Monica: *takes a sigh of relief* Oh, I see. White, huh, I never really talked to her, but as long as you're happy. *grins*

Crimson: *grins as he nuzzles Lurea some more* ...and I've missed those sweet lips. *leans closer before his muzzle presses to hers*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Yeah. She's a really cute, adoreable and sexy young Renamon. I love her a very lot... *sighs* I think we were the first to have a child; Deric. Or, should I say two: Deric and Yunine. *smiles at Monica*

Lurea: *she murrs softly, and deepens the kiss slightly, her arms wrapping around his neck* ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Aw, I love kids, hope I get to see them sometime. *huggles Kurtz* I'm just glad you're okay, cutie.

Crimson: *murrs softly as he slowly slips his tongue in while his paws rub her back, kneading the smooth scales*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Tieya and Rosa 4ever!!
The OCA
Kurtz: Yeah, I'm okay. *smiles* Even though I'm married I still care for ya, Mon, like a friend. *huggles her*

Lurea: *she feels his tongue entering, and immediately lifts up her tongue to meet it, while she murrs at what his paws are doing* Mmrrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tieya
The OCA
Monica: It's alright...besides I'm with that L-Kurtz version of you. *huggles him*

Crimson: *lowers his paws before he starts rubbing Lurea's smooth buttocks as they continue to French kiss*

Waiter: *sweatdrops as he sets the food down quietly and sneaks away so he doesn't interrupt*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Daddy..I mean Nath wins!
The OCA
Monica: *casts Full Life on topic* Kurtz wins!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Nath

Disturbed: Tieya...Monica..Rosa...Tieya..Monica..Rosa...Damn it I cant choose!!!
The OCA