Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: No prob. *grins as they get a table, grabbing a couple of menus for them both* So, what are going to get, Lurea?

Zorromon: Oh, I see. *grins as he is pounced by Rosa* Heya sexy, nice to meet ya.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa: Nice to meet you, too. *taps Zorromon on the head* Ho--

Teacher: GET BACK TO CLASS WITH THAT DROPOUT DRAGON DMX! *slams the ruler on Rosa's head*

Rosa: Owwie... *covers her head* Aww... damn... gotta go... *goes running off to join DMX*

Lurea: Uhm... just a salad? *smiles, as she flicks her eyes over the menu*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Oh shoot I forgot something *walks up to Tieya and holds up a small little black box* Since you got me one..I thought it was only fitting I get you one *opens the box and pulls out a ring*
The OCA
Tieya: *she mid-closes her eyes in affection, and takes the ring* Oh... Wolfey... it's beautiful... *places it on her index finger, before giggling* And a perfect size, too! *kisses Disturbed on the lips* *_*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *picks up Tieya and kisses her*
The OCA
Zorromon: *watches Rosa run off* DMX......it's always DMX, why do they go for him!

Ada: Because he's "teh sexy draggy", I thought it was obvious. *drools over a picture of DMX playing with his tail*

Monica: *watches Tieya and Disturbed* Aww, they're such a cute couple.

Crimson: Alright, get whatever you want, sweetie. *grins as he puts down his menu, his green eyes looking into her beautiful orbs*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *laughs* DMX even thinks about yiffing her I'll rip his dick off and shove it down his throat..
The OCA
Kurtz: Uhm, Zorro, nothing for nothing, but.... Rosa really isn't interested in DMX at all.

Tieya: *kissing Disturbed, smiling cutely* ^_^

Lurea: Oh! And a pint of coke, if that's okay. *lowers her menu, and giggles sweetly at Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *smiles as he nuzzles Tieya*
The OCA
Zorromon: *blinks as he hears the fact that a girl isn't interested in DMX* Well that's that's a new one.

Crimson: *laughs a little* Of course, anything for a lovely lady. *smiles*

Waiter: *quickly zips over* So what can I get you both?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions