Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Lurea: Gee... how about all of them, love? *giggles softly, and brushes her head spikes and thin green membrane over his shoulder* Come on... I've missed you a lot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Great, let's go, sweetie! *gently lifts Lurea into his arms as he heads off towards the restaurant*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Hee-hee! Okies! *huggles tightly to Crimson as they head off to the resturaunt, her tail wrapping around his waist*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Aw, you're still the same cute draggy that makes me smile. *grins as he sets the dragonness down carefully once they reach the restaurant* Here we are! *holds the door open for her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*jumps up* Lurea wins!
The OCA
Crimson: *looks around and sees he's alone* So you're with them too Lurea... *punches a hole into a brick wall as he walks away*

Monica: Um...Kurtz wins!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea is just a friend dude!!! Just like Monica, Dot, Luna, and every other girl I love Tieya god damn it and no one else....HEY dont walk away when I'm talking ot you!!!
The OCA
Lurea: Huh? Oh god, I'm still here, Crimsy! *fades back into view* I'm not with them, I'm not with them! *drops to the floor on her knees* I'm not....

Kurtz: Huh? *appears behind Monica* Oh god, I'm sorry... I haven't talked to you in a while... please... forgive me....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tieya wins okay!!!! TIEYA WINS!!!! Jesus christ...
The OCA
Crimson: *stops and looks back at Lurea* Sorry...I've just been a little messed up... *smiles just a little as he offers her a helping paw*

Zorromon: Hell yeah, Tieya wins! And Disturbed, Crimson knows Lurey is just a friend, he's just hates being lied to.

Monica: It's...okay. *huggles him* I've disappeared before too...I'll forgive you. *nuzzles Kurtz a little*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions