Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
"So we'll look passed in Nath, dont worry about it. I'll still love you no matter what." Saphire kissed him on his cheek
The OCA
Nath didn't feel as if he could believe her at that time, with all the thoughts that had passed through his mind. But all he did, was get up, and hug Saphire tightly, crying into her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire hugged Nath tightly "Come on Nath, remember what you always say to me? Tears dont suit you?"
The OCA
Nath sniffed. He, in the state that he was, didn't even remember himself saying that before. "No... I d-don't... When was the last time I... said it?" He asked softly, still tears flowing down his face, matting his white fur down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire licked one of Nath's tears "I truly dont remember when, but I sure was down..and it perked me right up."
The OCA
"I guess my head's just in a daze at the moment, what with all the random shit that's been going on...." He then sniffed once more, slowly his tears starting to fade from his eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Just relax okay...just relax." Saphire rubbed his back with her paw
The OCA
"I'll... try..." Nath mumbled, burying his muzzle into her shoulder.

Kurtz wasn't there, either. He was already spending time with the orphans back at the orphanage.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire hugged Nath tight around her arms "I do love you..you know that right?"
The OCA
"I don't believe that fully." Nath stated loudly, still huggling Saphire. "With all this shit happening... I'm unsure of everything now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds