Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Saphire: *slowly openned the church doors and crept in sitting on one of the church's benches, listening to Nath play the organ.* Wow Nath...
The OCA
Kurtz: *appears on the organ* And I shall be your singer, though hell has barred my way.
*Kurtz starts singing his part of Nath's song, as Nath continues to play, but fastens the tune up*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *smiles as she hears the organ and vocals, then a tear ran down her face* I'm..sorry Nath...I had..no idea...
The OCA
Nath: You're turn, children. *he continues to play the tune, even though tears are flowing like rivers, as even the orphan's themselves start to join in*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Amat:How sweet*he tries to walk in,but gets pushed back by an invisible force*Let me in,just this once*he then walks in with no opposition and sits down in a bench*
Saphire: *ears twitch hearing the orphans sing* beautifal...

Disturbed: Tieya Wins!!!!
The OCA

John:I'll stick to what Amat said,noone wins.
Nath: *plays for another few minutes, before ending the song gracefully, and sighing*

Orphan: *takes a deep breath* You did well, Reverend!

Orphan #2: Yeah, you did really well!

Kurtz: Huh. *drops down from the organ and smiles at Nath* You haven't lost your touch since you last came here, I'm impressed.

Nath: Nah... I... never lost it after, I guess. *chuckles nervously while rubbing a paw behind his head*

Tieya: HEYA WOLFEY!!! *pounces Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *now standing in the middle of the walkway just behind Nath tears running down her cheeks "Nath...I'm re..I'm so sorry." She said in a soft sincere tone.
The OCA
(I need to go dialogal here... ACK.)

Nath's eyes widened slightly, and his tail stopped. "....Is that...?"

Kurtz sighed deeply. "I tried to tell her not to come..... I knew you were in quite a bad state when I saw you earlier."

Nath slowly put both of his arms on the organ, and covered his face with his paws. "Saph.... why are you here? And why are you sorry, you haven't done anything...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds