Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: What? He can't stop his magic. He was born with it. It's hurt him too much and affected his head too much recently. *looks away quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Magic doesnt control what comes out of your mouth Kurtz. Sometimes some of the things he says makes me woner why I loved him in the first place...
The OCA
Kurtz: I am speaking merely out of experience. The things he say, they are intentional. If he can't make it straight - he'll find a way to tell you through either signs or other different ways. He tried to say: "There is a problem, Saphire." - but you took it a bit too far, I think. One day, he could go absolutely stark mental with all the stress that Steven's been giving him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Well of course. I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to make him feel better. I'm sorry if I was naive.
The OCA
Kurtz: Last time I saw him, he was either ringing the bells of the nearby church for the orphans he goes to see on Sundays, or he's at the Southern Cross. You know, those orphans are quite sweet. *smiles, and swishes his tail as he looks out a window* I wonder how he can seemingly remain calm almost all of the day without once going insane.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blinks* I..didnt know that.
The OCA
Kurtz: *chuckles softly* Some things.... are best left hidden. He didn't want anyone to know. Don't ask me why he visits them, that's his own personal business.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Kurtz...can I see Nath?
The OCA
Kurtz: If you went to see him now, he'd probably crack up more then he was when I saw him last. *sighs* Sorry, Saphire, if he breaks up anymore, I fear the worst for his metal state.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *smiled* I wont let that happen
The OCA