Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Tieya: QUEEN?! *laughing hardly* Oh god, you truly ARE pathetic. *summons a huge crate which slams into Disturbed's face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *ungrazed by the crater* Shall I prove myself to you? *grabs a random child and snaps him in have and drinks his blood*
The OCA
Tieya: Even more pathetic. *sighs* You men keep thinking girls can be wooed by it.... your wrong. Not all of them, anyhow.

Kurtz: o.O She's changed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: What do you mean IT? Most people mostly me spend day on end worrying about your needs. What the hell else could you want?
The OCA
Tieya: I'm not asking for anything. *glares at Disturbed* I never DID ask for anything in the first place, so I don't know what the hell your blabbering on about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed:....Your not Tieya..*raises his paw and forms a dark sphere*...wheres my Tieya...
The OCA
Tieya: I am Tieya. It's just you don't realize that I was acting a lot like Dot. *grins deviously*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: You lie...*eyes glow dark purple and sphere grows larger*..where's Tieya!
The OCA
Tieya: Right here. *points to herself* No trick, it was an experiment. You actually love Dot's attitude, not mine. So, go.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *sphere disapears and eyes grow normal* Dot? I never loved Dot! I dont love anything about Dot! I love Tieya.
The OCA