Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Renamon: Your nothing but a big puppy dog *laughs at Steven's facial expression* Yes I do, but just say the word and I'll stop the tease.
The OCA
Steven: *smiles softly* What... word? Please..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon: *grins* *sets her bottome back down gently moves her hands to Stevens shoulders and starts riding him like theres no tomarrow*
The OCA
Steven: *moans loudly, enjoying every second of it* Mmhhh... Rena... Ohh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon: *starts picking up the pace even more and her tits begin swaying back and forth brushing against Stevens face
The OCA
Steven: *moaning, and enjoying her breasts brushing against his face* Ahh.. Rena! *starts buckling his member into Renamon*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon: Ah so your ready for that huh? *clinches Stevens shoulders, almost digging with her claws but knows his dragonscales could take it and starts pumping as fast as she can*
The OCA
Steven: MMhhhmmm! *starts buckling his hips to her speed, moaning loudly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon: *panting with every pump, sweat dripping from her fur. Every repatition brings her closer and closer to her climax*
The OCA
Steven: *starts feeling pressure building up at the back of his tail* Mmhhhh... Rena... I'hm gonna... s-soon....

(Gonna have to go now... *grins* DMX, if you notice this message, I'll be on at 2-3am your time! XD)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds