Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Aqua: Oh come on Yunine. Havent you ever wondered what it would be like to do it with another girl. *gently licks Yunines cheek*

Ranamon: Disturbed!!! Where the hell are you we're getting cold in when we're naked!!!
Disturbed: Gotta go. *Poof gone*
The OCA
Steven: Oh Kurtz! You forgot this! *fires the Gender Swap Ray at Kurtz*

Kurtz: *immediately transforms, his short red hair suddenly growing twice as long. He looks down at his body, and blushes* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, STEVEN?!

Steven: *sweat-drops* Gotta go, bye! *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *watches as Steven fires the Gender Death Ray at Kurtz* Oh man I remember when I went through that..I still have that lingering urge to go and try on some of Dots underwear...*blinks*

Aqua: Oh its no fun if you just stand there and not do anything *unwraps her tail around Yunine and lets go* Oh will you look at that!! *looks at the now Female Kurtz* *giggles*
The OCA
Kurtz: *looks down at her body, still blushing* Hey, it's not so bad... *giggles, and smiles cutely, swishing her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: You look even cuter than before!! I could just eat you up...literally *pounces on Kurtz*
Disturbed: Whatever floats your boat man...I mean lady.
The OCA
Kurtz: *yelps, before falling on her back* Hey! Watch it! *giggles*

Steven: I think Kurtz may be interested in those kinda things. *grins*

Kurtz: Aww... *looks at her thin arms and legs* I spent hours building my muscles up...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: Yeah but now you have a lot smoother, sleaker body...just the way I like it. *starts feeling up Kurtz's body*
The OCA
Kurtz: *murrs softly, blushing lightly* Ahh... r-really...? *the dragoness swishes her tail slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: Oh yeah...*now naked* mmmm *starts feeling around Kurtz's tits*
The OCA
Kurtz: *Can't resist letting out a slight moan, closing her eyes mid-way* Mhhh... yeah... f-feel them....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds