Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Now he tells me.... *jumps down from the tree and dashes to the Mansion's front porch* Ah man I'm soaked, rah! *shakes all the water out of his fur* Damn I need to try off. *walks around the Mansion searching for the linen closet* Man this place is huge..how am I supposed to find anything. *opens a random door and sees the naked Dot Clone* Uh wrong room. *gently shuts door and dashes out of the hall way*
The OCA
Kurtz: *appears in front of Disturbed* Here's your key, your room is room 211. *points down the veeerrrry long corridor* Thataway. *runs back into the room*

Dot Clone: Did you see him to his room? *blinks*
Kurtz: Nah, he can find his own way! *pounces on the Dot Clone*
Dot Clone: *giggles and falls back onto the bed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay.... *walks down the long hallway with key in paw down to his room* 207...208...209...210....ah 211. *opens door, flips on light, and looks around the room* Uh wow *notices a Renamon, Aquaviramon, and Ranamon laying on the bed sleeping* Yup this must be my room. *flips the door knob sign to "Do not disturb"*
The OCA
Kurtz: *quickly slips his own "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and then closes the door quickly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Loud noises start emerging from Room 211 that can be heard throughout the mansion. Noises such as giggling, thudding, and the occasional "Hey, get that out of my face"
The OCA
Kurtz: Do you think they suspect anything?
Dot Clone: Nah, bring out the zombies from their 'special' room.
Steven: WHAT?!
Kurtz + Dot Clone: Shut up, Steven!
Steven: Sorry.... *whimpers*
Pitas: Who said he could stay for free?
Kurtz: Me.
Pitas: Oh.
Urika: Anyone got more games for this? *holds up the DS*
Erika: This is boring. *drinks from her glass of wine*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay ladies!!! Right hand on green!!! Renamon, Ranamon, and Aquaviramon squirm as they try to put their right hand/paw on a green circle.

Ranamon: Hey, Renamon move that out of my face? Your tail tickles my nose!

Renamon: Oh I'm sorry. *moves tail out of Ranamons face* better

Ranamon: Yes much *reaches for the nearest green circle*

Aquaviramon: Uh oh...cant...hold..balance *falls down on top of Renamon and Ranamon with a loud THUD*

Renamon, Ranamon, Aquaviramon: *giggles as they fall upon eachother*

Disturbed: Wow that was fun.
The OCA
Kurtz: *accidently smashes the zombie alert button* Oh crap.

*alarms go off through the entire building and zombies start pouring out into the corridor*

Dot Clone: Oh, NOW you've done it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *Ears twitch to the sound of alarms* What the...? *Walks over to the door, opens, and peeks down the hallway* Uh ladies I think we have a problem.

Renamon, Ranamon, and Aquaviramon poke their heads out of the door to get a view.

Renamon: Zombies huh? I was getting a little restless *does a couple punches and kicks in the middle of the room*

Disturbed: Well I guess they will have to be dealt with...I've heard of a roach infestaion, but a Zombie infestation now thats just wierd *walks over and grabs his sword* Lets go get'em....
The OCA
Dot Clone: *whimpers* Do we stay here?
Kurtz: Sure! *Glares at everyone else with red eyes* PROTECT THAT DOOR WITH YOUR LIVES!
Everyone else but Dot Clone and Kurtz: YES SIR! *they all move towards the door*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds