Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: *grins* Thanks. *starts taking off his jacket* God, I can barely breathe with this jacket on...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *blushes as she starts taking her clothes off, stripping down until she is only wearing her tight purple bikini* I know, it's nice to take everything off. *begins removing her swimsuit as she heads for the warm waters* Coming?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *starts slipping out of his clothing* Oh, sure... *gets fully undressed and starts walking towards the bath*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *fully undresses as she slowly steps in* Mmmm, it's really warm. *raises her tail slightly, showing off her cute butt as she sinks into the hot bath* Oooh, this is nice.... *smiles blissfully while waiting for him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *smiles, before climbing into the bath himself* Mmm, I see what you mean by warm... *slowly slips down into the bath so that he's lying down on top of Monica*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Ooooh, Kurtz, I think it's getting warmer. *cuddles him close as she relaxes in the hot bath*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *chuckles softly, and snuggles Monica while relaxing* Really? I don't think it is....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*** In a different room ***

Me - *yawn*
Kiran - *playing on a PS3*
Steven (Dragon Form): *knocks on the door of the different room* Hello? *her voice is like that of a womans*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *blink* Hm? *gets up and opens the door* Yes?