Lurea: *blinks, and then runs over to DMX* DMX'ie! *snuggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: GAH! *Is tackled and falls on the ground* Do I like being surprised in that way by cuties. *rolls with Lurea on the ground*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aye look at it this way. More love for dragons. Plus you didnt think your the only one that likes dragons did you?

*Jumps in at a group of castle guards and crashed his sword into the middle of the mob popping them in mid air. Following with a 360 degree slash.
The OCA
Kurtz: *holds up a "Dot Wins" sign while slashing through another load of guards*

Steven: *picks up his gun* I WANNA JOIN IN!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: I still say Lurea Wins! *waves a "Lurea Wins!" flag before blasting another row of guards with fire* I wonder where the boss to this place is.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Maybe up there. *continues to wave his "Dot Wins" flag while pointing up at the large tower in the middle of the castle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: *continues showing off his Lurea Wins! flag while clawing his way through another row of guards to the center tower* Heh heh heh, he's no match for us. *bursts into the center tower*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *puts his "Dot Wins" flag behind his back and straps it onto his jacket* Right... let's go! *slams the nearest guard away and charges into the center tower*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: *straps his "Lurea Wins!" flag to the back of his suit before entering the center tower* So let's see who it was that hurt Kurtz all those posts ago.

*the room is completely dark except for a spotlight shining down on one particular spot in the middle, a dark figure sitting in a seat with back turned*

C-Dragon: Alright buddy, turn around so we can see ya! *prepares his claws and fire breath*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz Clone: *appears behind Kurtz* Oh, I get to do this again? *hits Kurtz over the head*
Kurtz: *covers his head and yelps*

Lurea: I wonder where... *her arms are grabbed by a few guards* EEK! *yelps* GET OFF ME!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds