Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
D-Crimson: Aww, all my ray guns I had on me disappear when I transform, but I can do this! *crashes through several wall unharmed, his claws ripping through many of the castle's guards on the way*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I win
Veemon's Followers
D-Crimson: Uh-huh, and now you don't. *breathes fire all over another row of castle guards before raiding the kitchen* Alright, snack time!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Just wondering. But why do you use "D-Crimson" if you are the Crimson Dragon? Shouldn't you be refered to as: "C-Dragon?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson's brain: Hey, don't ask me! Though that makes sense.

C-Dragon: Um, less talking, more destruction! *blows off another chunk of the castle with a fireball*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*In Kurtz fasion busts through a wall behind where Kurtz, Lurea, and D-Crimson were fighting guards* Mind if I join? *Mutates into Dark Dragon form and his "Destroyer of Worlds" sword appears on his shoulder*
The OCA
Though thinking it more thoroughly, that makes me remember of the Crystal Dragon that,

Reno: *Smashes DMX's head with a large mallet* Ewww... I just mimicked a cat. *drops mallet* Itwasforeveryone'sowngoodItwasforeveryone'sowngoodItwasforeveryone'sowngood
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Eh, sure. *continues to attack the guards*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: *eats a few guards in his way before breaking down another wall* Say, I wonder where that guy is that hurt Kurtz earlier? *breathes fire down into the dungeon*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Flat stare* Why am I imagining everyone here's a dragon all of a sudden?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad