Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: Spectacular. *gives off a flat stare*

Wait a second, we have the sword. I can get the scent. *uses his fox senses to pick up the scent beyond Kurtz's blood and begins walking off in the direction of the odor* Hey, you coming Kurtz, Steven?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: I'm coming. *walks over and picks up the sword* How dare another person use my own sword on me.

Steven: I'm not. I'm staying here.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *continues following the scent* Honestly, what's the world coming to when you get stabbed for nothing. Maybe zapped by a ray gun, but not stabbed.

*several hours later*

Crimson: Well, the trail ends here. *looks up and sees a very dark castle, a thundercloud hovering over the looming towers* Lovely. So should we sneak in or use the direct approach?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Direct approach. *swings the sword around*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Okay, but first... *fires engulfs his body before he transforms into the Crimson Dragon*

D-Crimson: Ha ha, time to fight! *flies towards the castle with his claws extended and fire breath ready*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *starts walking towards the castle with the sword in front of him* Oh, it's going to be so much fun.
Lurea: Hey, can I join in? *suddenly appears*
Kurtz: GAH! *falls over*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Crimson: Sure, go right ahead, Lurea! Let's get em'! *breathes a giant fireball at one of the towers and starts the battle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: YAY! *pulls out the Aqua Death Ray and starts firing at the castle*

Kurtz: *gets up* Damnit... *picks up his sword and goes charging towards the walls*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Crimson: Charge! *breaks through the stone wall and begins wreaking up the place*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: HOIIIIIIYA! *slashes the sword and a great gaping hole appears in the stone wall* That works too. *charges in*

Lurea: *picks up the Inferno Death Ray that Kurtz left behind and fires both at the castle* YAY! More chaos!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds