Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: *blinks* Oh, nothing... *cuddles Monica* Just thinking of something, Mon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Oh...okay, well if you ever need somebody to talk to I'll listen. *snuggles against Kurtz and covers him with her warm fox fur*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *chuckles softly* I've missed you and your warmth. *wags his tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: And I missed all those strong muscles, mmmm. *licks across his chest while her arms wrap around his neck*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *murrs quietly, stroking Monica's head softly* I must say you look cute from where I am right now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *slightly blushes before giggling* Aww, I love it when you use sweet talk, Kurtz. *nuzzles against his chest before moving her head upward, slowly closing in towards his muzzle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *blushes lightly, smiling* Then I'll continue to sweet talk, Monica. *moves his hand from her head and softly strokes her back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *squirms as she cuddles the dragon close during the back rub* Mmmrrr.... *murrs softly as she relaxes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grins, and continues to rub her back while moving his muzzle closer to hers* Did yer wash yourself recently? Because I'm catching quite a nice scent coming from your fur...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *giggles before smiling back at him* Yeah, Lurea told me about that shampoo she uses for Crimson, I thought I'd try some for you. Glad you like it. *slowly draws her muzzle in closer while her paws feel the dragon's musclar build*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions