Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Kurtz: STOP! *everything stops* I didn't notice Crimson got 1500 posts... CONGRATS!

*everything continues*

Tieya: Mmmm... *murrs quietly, her long snow white hair falling down the side of her head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *brushes the snow white hair aside from her face, the fox looking deep into Tieya's beautiful face and alluring eyes before deepening the kiss*

OOC: Thanks Kurtz, just wait till I get 2000, then I get my transformation, heh heh heh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'll wait...

IC:

Tieya: *giggles slightly, moving one of her arms from behind Crimson to his chest, and starts sliding it down*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *lightly murrs while his paws rub down her scaly body before he sticks his tongue out and enters Tieya's muzzle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *murrs quietly, slowly playing with his tongue with her own while still sliding her hand down his body*

(I may be disappearing in a minute.... >.< I hate it when they disconnect me...)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Mmmm... *savors Tieya's taste as he wrestles with her tongue while rubbing lower and lower*

(That's a shame, take care and I'll see you later.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *continues to send her hand further down and wraps her tongue around his*

(Right, I'm going now.... be back on at about 7 at the earliest AM here, that's probably 2am where you are, Crim, and 3am where DMX is.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *moves his paws down to her tail and strokes the sensitive base while he continues the electric French kiss with her*

(Ugh, I'll be asleep then, I've got classes tomorrow, oh well, later.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I win. :D Nah, just joking! *hands out bottles of coke, dr pepper and pepsi*
heh, you guys sure do know when to pop up don't you?
and besides this topic got really out of hand...oh well...*pushes play button on a remote then the scene before we interupted starts to play*