Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Shadow: *Sits back on his large throne* Hmm, I can only please one person... Well, technically crimson is the senior officer, and since Zorromon is his incarnation he's got first choice. But I won't make him blow up, how about if he implodes so much it'll create a wormhole, that'll take out every NON-living thing around him? That way he gets destroyed and this Terry character isn't hurt.

Slashmon: It's Tieya.

Shadow: Tea?

Slashmon: Tieya.

Shadow: Tallya?

Slashmon: Tieya.

Shadow: Ohh, don't worry it won't hurt Billy.

Slashmon: Jonathon.

Shadow: Tieya is it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *coughs* Do I have time to mention who Tieya actually is?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyosan Wrote:Tieya: *looks at Crimson* I like you... you're nicer then anyone else I met except for Kyo but he's the only exception.

Crimson: *chuckles* Thanks, I try. *grins at Tieya as they snuggle on the forest floor*

Zorromon: *looks at Shadow* I'm not saying to blow up the hot dragoness, just use a short range burst that will blow up Crimson's interal organs or something.

Monica: *walks up behind Shadow* Hi there, I don't think we've met. *wraps her arms around him from behind*

Zorromon: Ergh, why, why, why?! *storms off in rage*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *giggles* I think I've waited long enough. *presses her muzzle to his*

Kurtz: *immediately bursts into flames* WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: That's odd, I could've sworn that it was a solid wall behind this chair. *Looks up at Monica* We couldn't have met, I'd never let someone like you get away.

Slashmon: Does it have to be an explosion? Why don't you turn his white blood cells into razor blades? That'd be entertaining!

Shadow: Huh? *Takes his attention away from Monica* Oh, sure do that that's fine. *Turns back to Monica* So where'd you come from?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Mmmm.... *embraces Teiya tighter as their muzzles connect while Crimson's tail intertwines with Teiya's*

Monica: *giggles* Oh, I come from the insane corners of Crimson's mind, I'm Monica and you must be Shadow. *the gorgeous Renamon nuzzles his cheek* You know, I think power's really sexy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *murrs quietly, and wraps her arms around his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *closes his eyes as he shivers from the light shocking Tieya's electric body is giving him while he holds her smooth scaled body closer with his paws wrapping around her waist*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *smiles, pulling out of the kiss* Sorry if I'm... hurting you... *presses her muzzle to his again softly, and strokes the back of his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *breaks the kiss for a moment* No, in fact I like the light shocking, now where were we... *brings his muzzle back to her draconic lips while his hands knead and massage her back*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions