Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: *chuckles a little* Ask away, Lurea. *approaches the dragonness with his green eyes taking in all of her beauty, the fox also smiling*

-----------------

Kendra: *wraps her arms around Kurtz* Mmmm, you're a big one, aren't ya. *nuzzles his chest before leaning her muzzle upwards, her red eyes looking into his violet ones before her lips met his*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Can you keep me company for a while until Kyo gets back? He said he was only gonna be ten minutes... and he's late. And I hate it when he's late back...

-------

Kurtz: *stares at Kendra for a few seconds, before closing his eyes and wrapping his hands around her* Mmmm...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Well, he's kinda busy at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be here in a while. I'd be happy to keep you company though. *takes a seat with her on the couch* Hmmm, you look kind of cold in only that towel, need some warming up? *wags his tail*

------------------------

Kendra: *squirms in Kurtz's hold while savoring the flavor of his lips as her hands start to undo her bikini top*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: O-oh... *blushes* Well.... I... wouldn't mind it... but I don't wanna take my towel off...

----------

Kurtz: *murrs quietly, and looks at her* Mmmm... *wags tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *staring at the floor, sigh*
Crimson: Okay then. *wraps his fluffy tail around Lurea's toweled body, covering her in his warm fur*

-----------------

Kendra: I thought you would get excited. *giggles while she takes off her bikini bottoms next, leaving her sexy curves nude for Kurtz* Mmmm, much better like this, it's so much easier to feel that body of yours, cutie. *rubs up against the dragon's broad chest, her breasts mashing against him while her hands travel down his backside and her lips return to giving Kurtz a sloppy kiss*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Me - *looks up at a slight sound* Hm?
Jethremon - *steps out of the shadows*
Me - *stares*
Jethremon - *staring back*
Lurea: Mmmmm... *rests back* Ahhh... Thanks Crim... *smiles cutely*

----------

Kurtz: Mmmhhmm... *grins, and slips his tongue into Kendra's muzzle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *suddely leaps forward*
Jethremon - *does the same*
Me - *hugs*
Jethremon - *cuddle*
Crimson: No problem. *nuzzle againsts Lurea's cheek while keeping her nice and toasty with his tail*

---------------

Kendra: *flashes Kurtz back a seductive smile while accepting his tongue, gasping once their pink organs meet while her hands reach down to his butt, groping the dragon's bottom*

---------------

OOC: Sorry, I've got to go. *groans at his college schedule* I'll see ya'll tomorrow.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions