Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
Two days to go before leaving for camp. Man a whole week without my games, music, animals, or highspeed internet. I'm not sure how I'll survive. I'll be away from any internet connection from that time onward but when the weeks over (And I've recovered from technology deprevation) I'll upload a bunch of pictures that I plan to take, I'm gonna miss this place and all who inhabit it but I will return. Till then I hope you all have as much fun as I'll be having, actually scratch that, I'm probably gonna be getting bug bites, poison ivy, dealing with annoying kids all day, and all kinds of stuff that'll probably just tick me off. Well till I see you all again take care, I'm sure the other SDP members will more than be able to compensate for my absence from the forums.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, Good luck boss! Don't worry, camping isn't that bad! Survive malaria and death from exposure and you'll be just fine! I wouldn't mind wild animals if I were you, especially wolves. I'D worry about the kids.
Agreed with Gunter, when I went camping the first two times, I didn't know much about it, now, I know I just have to bring the right tools to make them shut up at night with no one noticing.*caresses a playboy magazine* Also, don't repeat my mistake and get yourself more than only TWO pair of socks! AHHH! THE PAIN! STUPID CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

Ehem, back on topic; I wish ya look Boss, we'll take care, if someone wants to arise trouble, we'll deal with them. And if you are driven isane, come back, we'll reform you. *rubbing Felicia's chin with one finger* Take that granted.

Again, I can't say ''enjoy'', but at least, good luck.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
a lil advice, carry a shotgun with you at all times... and thats to everyone, at ANY time, not just at a camp. never know when it comes in handy

*driving somwhere when some guy cuts me out n flicks me off* "damnit..." *takes out shotgun, fires a few shots, hits the left rear tire, he spins out flying off a cliff to certain death* "and thats one of the many reasons you should always carry a shotgun"
Have all kinds of fun! *waves crazily*
SEE YOU AND come back safe Shadow...I'll miss yah!!!!!!

Doesn't this mean that DMX is now ruler of the SDP?

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Survive.
awww...I'll miss you, Shadow!! and...hope you have fun, as doubtful as that is. <3
Good luck out there boss and yes whatever you do bring some spray or something against those damn insects. Last time I went camping I came back covered in bug bites. Other than that, hope things go okay out at that camp.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah come back in one piece Boss but before you go *snaps fingers & 200,000 catgirls & renamon appear all of them in french maid outfits carry him off to his house*You need to have at least one more good time. Oh girls *looks at the catgirls & renamon*treat him right.

Crimson when exactly did you join the SDP? Also I challenged Zorromon to a rematch in the DaD Deathmatch Arena.