VV Slashmon?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Fen: No, Fenrimon.

<< Fen:

VV Fen: Whaddaya want me to do?
^^ Yay!

<< Let's do something funny *starts cooking a Pie, then takes it out oven and hands it to Fen* Throw it to the next poster.

VV Will get the next poster covered in pipping hot pie cream.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Okay.

<< Takes pie from DMX and throws it at next poster. I wonder why my hand didn't burn from touching the hot pie?

*REALITY CHECK!*

Sciencey guy person: The answer is simple, Shadow's brain, after being destroyed by countless beers, has reverted to a similar state as a dinosaurs. In other words, HE SO STUPID HE DOESN'T FEEL PAIN RIGHT AWAY!!

*/REALITY CHECK!*

VV Doesn't like the science guy?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Maybe, let me ask a question first *gets slammed by pipping hot Pie in face*

<< *cleans of Pie by eating it from face* Why is that I didn't get burn after baking it with my own claws in the oven, taking it out and then getting covered with the Pie cream?

Sciencey guy person: That's really complicated to answer... I think this is going to take years of researching for-

Random stinking guy with strapped clothes: Knowing that he's a fire dragon? bah... you guys don't know what to say against normal situations.

Sciencey guy person: And you dimwitted don't even know how to use one of THESE *takes out a notepad and a pen*

RSGWSC: I only need to know how to use one of THESE *takes out some smoking weed and smokes it, then blows some smoke at the scientific guy*

VV Wants to add something to this stupid argument while I keep cleaning myself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Sure.

<< Gun: (Get's hit in the face with a piping hot pie)

Fen: Hehehehe....

Gun: ......................

Sciencey guy person: You are all probably wondering why Gunter is not burned nor feels any pain in contact with the hot pie, It's all very complicated, really, this will take several hours for me to expla- *punched by Blitz* *knocked out*

Blitz: *straightens up, combs hair back with with one hand, and puts on random round glasses* The answer to this simple question is that- Gunter has taken one too many blows to the face, and now it's immune to pain. Observe, *produces a spiked mace from behind his back and casually smacks Gunter on the face*

Gun: .........................

Blitz: Thus ends my conclusion. Thank you. *Pushes button on wristwatch he invente two minutes ago, and is teleported back into his room*

Gun: ......................... *dislodges mace from his face, but he couldn't handle the weight, and it falls on his foot.* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falls to the ground, spinning around in circles.*

VV Lol?
^^ Indeed.

<< Finishing newest fic, last touches needed...

VV w00t?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ W00T!1! U R TEH ROXXORZ!!

<< Is the one and only ROXXORZ.

VV ROFLMFAO!! U 2 SUX! LOL, CYA L8R!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ *rolling on the ground like a log, then stands up* Oh? you said something?

<< Finished Lemon now, yay!

VV yay!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Yes! Yay!! I wanna read it! Who's in it?

<< Wants to know who's in it.

VV Will tell me?