Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Kurtz: What? What's stopping me from doing things? *blink*

<< Kurtz: I was just surprised she actually meant me.

VV Kurtz: *blinks again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Its till not too late you know

<< Ebon: *lifts her tail up again* Theres only one hole left now Kurtzy *giggles darkly her tongue playfully licking Vook's clit murring loud and happily*

vv Woot for threesomes
The OCA
^^ Kurtz: *grinning darkly, the dragon clicks his fingers, his clothes whisping away and revealling his rock-hard member* I think I got the point.

<< Kurtz: *appears behind Ebon with quite superb speed and quickly starts to impale his rock-hard member into her tailhole* Ghhrrr...

VV Yap!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^
woot for 3somes! :P

<< Vook: mhh...g-good.. *continues licking ebon's pussy, plunging her long tongue inside*

lunchtime?
Vv
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
^^ For Ebon it is :P

<< Ebon: *arches her back moaning loud and lustfully feeling her pussy licked and her ass invaded* Ohhh yeaahh!! *dives her tongue deep into Vook's depths at the same time starts rocking her body back and forth over Kurtz's cock*

vv Having fun with Ebon :3
The OCA
^^ Kurtz: *feeling her starting to rock back and forth on his cock, the dragon growls slightly, before suddenly gripping her shoulders*

<< Kurtz: *almost immediately, the dragon starts thrusting hardly and yet at a moderate pace into her tailhole, letting his wildness take over* Grrr!! God-d-damn tight!

VV Hee-hee.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^
heh.

<< Vook: o-ooh! *licks ebon's insides, lapping at her g-spot and swishing her tongue around ebon's walls*

zingyness?
VV
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
^^ Never heard of it

<< Ebon: *gasps and moans loud and wildly* Ssssoooo good!! *her pussy lets out a wave of pre that splashes in Vooks face, she then dives deeper and licks hungrily at the deepest parts of her pussy*

vv She likes it!
The OCA
^^
indeed!

<< Vook: *licks up the pre* mhh! delicious! *feels ebon's tongue inside her* ohh...im g-gunna..c-cum!!

stupid! i cant go out to lunch! what am i gonna eat?!
VV
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
^^ Kurtz: *still growling hardly, the dragon continues to thrust, not feeling his orgasm of yet coming up, which he is happy of* Hrrr... gawd, I could just do this all day...

<< Kurtz: *chuckling, he continues to thrust hardly, letting his ballsack smack hardly against the very top of Ebon's pussy* Ghhrrr!!

VV Mehehehe... 3sum FTUW.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds