Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ I'm loving it

<< Ebon: Oh god now his sucking on my soft nipples *murs loudly*

vv Dirty Pillows!! ^.^
The OCA
^^ YAH!

<< DMX: *Starts crunching her breast in his big maw, not even able to take half of her breast*

VV Wants more.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ More!!

<< Ebon: *moans loudly as her pussy becomes dampened visible through her jeans* Oh god hes making me so wet!!

vv Go ahead..rip'em off ^.^
The OCA
^^ Loves hardcore.

<< DMX: *Grabs her pants by the sides and rips them off with his claws, his fangs starting to crunch her nipple hardly*

VV Horny!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Maybe a little who knows

<< Ebon: *does a fake gasp as her pants are ripped off showing her big hot pussy drooling with juices she tries to cover up with her tail, moaning louder as her nipple is nippled on making her wet further* Oh somebody help me this big dragon just ripped my pants off and is having his way with me!!!

vv This is getting HAWT
The OCA
^^ It is?

<< Lawl.

VV Rawlf.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Rawr, yes!

<< DMX: *Growls and switches to the other breasts, starting with the hard suckling as one of his claws slaps the tail away and starts to finger her hot spot while his other claw grips her butt by the side*

VV Too hawt!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ No such thing!!

<< Ebon: Oh you brute..uh..*gasps slightly as her pussy is penetrated by the dragon's claw and finger fucking her pussy as it gets wetter as the he switches breasts*

vv Woot!!
The OCA
^^ Needs release.

<< DMX: *Starts crunching the breast already, his other claw managing to slip two fingers inside her tight tailhole, then he starts hardly fucking both holes with two fingers on each* Rrrghhh... you hot lizzy! *Growls*

VV Loves when I growl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ She likes it

<< Ebon: *moans loudly from all of the treatments her pussy completely drooling onto DMX's claws in her pussy and from all the treatments* Oh gawds!! I'm going to cum any minute!! Oh hes soo~ hrrrrr

vv I think she likes it
The OCA