Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Again?

<< ZX-Dragon: Hmm? *Seductive voice* Don't you like me doing this? *Puts his claw over her nipple area, squishing everything including the nipple below her overstretched shirt*

VV Dot: Uhhh... *Blushes and tries backing away* I never seen you before... what are you doing?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: Why, kissing my little friend... or, doing something which someone only you know would do. *winks and suddenly warps behind her, before tapping her butt softly with his claw*

<< Rosa: Ahh... *moaning even louder - and her crotch slowly starting to grow damp, she shakes her head* N-No... it's just~~

VV ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ n_n

<< ZX-Dragon: *Grins below his again formed red mask* What? *Pulls his free claw down and inside her mini-skirt gripping her pussy tightly* ohh... but you seem to be enjoying.

VV Dot: Eep! *Meeps and stands back again, turning around quickly* Wh-what do you think you are doing? Y-you... *Blushes*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: Touched your butt, Dot? *chuckles softly, and cuddles her from her front again - before planting a sudden, yet passionate and loving kiss on her lips*

<< Rosa: AH! *immediately, her eyes shoot open, and she knocks his claw away hardly, trying to step back* I-I don't want to just not stay with my b-boyfriend if he is~

VV X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ :3

<< ZX-Dragon: *Grins as he looks on her* I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing such a beautiful girl *Winks to seduce Rosa further, then suddenly gives her another passionate kiss like his former one*

VV Dot: Uhh! Mmnhn! *Tries to fight the kiss* How do yo know my- mnnnh! Nnnhhh... *Starts relaxing into the passionate kiss*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ ;p

<< Rosa: Mmhhmh~~! *she tried to speak again, before getting silenced by the kiss. Her thoughts keep roaming though, as she continues to kiss him, before an idea hits her - and she starts pushing back the kiss passionately*

VV MH-Kurtz: *moving his arms and cuddling her close, his tail softly wraps around hers and makes a little heart out of the tip of their tails, as he deepens the passionate kiss with her - if she didn't understand now, then he would laugh 'till the end of his 'act'*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Dot: *Gets seduced into the kiss, her crotch starting to dampen from wild and totally unholy thoughts*

<< ZX-Dragon: *Suddenly puts his finger into Rosa's anal hole, then pushes it as far as it can go, before pulling it out and breaking the kiss, just to lick that same finger in front of her face*

VV Aroused!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: *grinning softly, his finger then slowly reaches down and starts to draw circles around one of her breasts - as he still continues to kiss her lovingly and yet starting to get hungily*

<< Rosa: *eyes widening, she moans loudly - almost screaming at one point before stumbling back, and staring at ZH-Dragon in the face* Wh... Y-You.. d-damn~

VV Ouch.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Eep.

<< ZX-Dragon: You don't like it, little girl? *Starts licking Rosa's neck softly to calm her down, but to arouse her even more*

VV Dot: *Widens her eyes* Mmnnh!! *Tries to back off wildly when he starts touching her breasts*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Muah.

<< Rosa: Ahh... n-no~! *blushing wildly, she moans again - as her mini-skirt somehow dampens, the fabric darkening* Please...

VV MH-Kurtz: *grinning, he pulls out of the kiss, and quickly moves his muzzle to her ear* Necklace, blue-gemmed, bought as Birthday present. Wonder how I know that~? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds