Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Nath: Hm? Cookie~~ *blinks, before suddenly snatching one and biting down on it* Hmmm... nice!~

<< Tieya: Yay! Everyone for the cookies! *takes one and takes a bite of it* Mmmm!

VV Kurtz: Oh, damn, I forgot! *quickly starts turning blue while eating the cookie*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Monica: *giggles* Aw, you guys are sweet. Don't worry, there's more where that came from. *grins as she sets down another plate*

<< Crimson: Could it be... *huggles Lurea from behind* Happy holidays, cutie, good to see you again!

VV Monica: *blinks* Kurtzy, you alright? *walks over with concern when she sees him turn blue*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ L-Kurtz: *blinks softly, while staring at Monica* Uhhh... of course. *chuckles softly*

<< Lurea: *giggles cutely at the sudden hug and blushes* H-Heyah, Crimsy!

VV Steven: Yay. *takes a cookie and smiles softly* Thanks...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Saphire: Blythe why are you so dark and cold all the time?

<< Blythe: I..I dont know...I've just always been this way..

vv Saphire: *giggles as she uses her magic and puts a Santa Clause outfit on Blythe* Merry Christmas
Blythe: *blinks then sweatdrops* Ho-ho-ho....*looks at Ada and smirks* Wanna come sit on Santa's Lap *grins*
The OCA
^^ Kurtz: It's worser with Steven.

<< Steven: CONQUER PLANET HELL~~!

VV L-Kurtz: *sweat-drops heavily*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Monica: *huggles him* Sorry, it's just you and the regular Kurtz are usually separate, didn't know you could transform like that. *nuzzles his cheek a little* So how do like my cookies, sweetie?

<< Crimson: *chuckles as his tail wags a little* Aww, you're cute when you blush like that, Lurey.

Ada: *sighs as she takes a cookie from the tray, smiling a little when she sees Blythe across the room* Hmmm... *chuckles a bit* ...alright then... *sits on his lap, lying her head on his chest*

VV Zorromon: *looks at Steven* Well, it sounds better then drinking egg nog all day, can I join you on your quest for destruction and whatever?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Steven: Go on. It's up there. *points to the small planet hanging over a huge canyon and a huge lake, the planet itself chained to the mountains with Neo symbols*

<< L-Kurtz: Yeah... we're usually seperate. *chuckles softly* I'll type up the profile for my new trans. later... *coughs slightly* I loved the cookie.... just a good amount of sweetness and chocolate chip!

VV Lurea: I... I am? *blushes even more at his comment, her cute little claws wavering slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Crimson: *grins as his paw softly caresses her cheek* Of course, I can't lie to a lovely dragoness like you.

<< Zorromon: *looks at the tiny planet Steven was pointing to* That dinky little place...man, I thought you were talking about a challenge... *sighs as he goes for some egg nog*

VV Monica: *giggles as she kisses his nose* You're too sweet, Kurtzy, so tell me what you've been up to? *tail wags happily as she cuddles him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Lurea: *giggles cutely and looks back at him with a small smile* Awww... th-thanks... really, Crimsy...

<< *the planet suddenly grows cannons out of ever single nook and each one starts firing at Zorromon*

Steven: They're evil I tell you.

VV L-Kurtz: I've been up to a lot. *chuckles softly* Well... drawing-wise. Heh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ *cries*

<< Blythe: Damn it Disturbed!!! Fix your damn router!!! *growls loudly*

vv Disturbed: T . T
The OCA