Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Tieya: *her eyes widened a little, before she smiled*

<< Tieya: Aww... Wolfey... you're always welcome here. *cuddles him gently, while taking the pan off the cooker gently*

VV Tieya: You know that. *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: *rubs the back of his head*

<< Disturbed: After the whole ordead I didnt think you'd want me to be around here

vv Disturbed: *lowers ears*
The OCA
^^ Tieya: There's a spare room here if you want to crash in there every night. *giggles*

<< Tieya: You're still important to me no matter what. *kisses him on the cheek*

VV Tieya: *giggles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: *ears rise back up and breathes deeply*

<< Disturbed:..why did I ever leave this...

vv Disturbed: *closes his eyes and remains silent*
The OCA
^^ Tieya: There'll always be a space here if you want to sleep.... *ears twitch* I don't mind having a little love like you... and my ex... staying here.

<< Tieya: *moves softly and giggles* ...Well... what you smelt was pancakes. *giggles even louder*

VV Tieya: Want some, hon? *takes the top plate off of another and an entire mountain of pancakes are revealed (Metaphorically, mind you.)*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: I would like some Tieya thank you..*speaking softly*

<< Disturbed: *softly grabbed a plate and fork and put some pancakes onto his plate with a dab of syrup*

vv Disturbed: *cuts off a bit of pancake and forks it into his muzzle and smiles* These are really good..thank you Tieya..*swallows the sweet pancakes and smiles*
The OCA
^^ Tieya: *giggles softly* Aww... they're that good?

<< Kurtz: *blinks, before sighing* Can't I read this novel in peace... I was trying to figure out where San went with the crys~ *notices Disturbed* Oh, heyah Disturbed.

VV Lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: Yes they are that good *kisses her softly on the cheek before looking over at Kurtz*

<< Disturbed: *smiles at Kurtz* Hey bro.

vv Disturbed: How..are things
The OCA
^^ Kurtz: Everything's alright. *chuckles softly*

<< Tieya: *blushes deeply and giggles* Aww... thankies! *cuddles Disturbed gently*

VV Kurtz: You?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: *cuddles with Tieya and his face softens and starts to blush*

<< Disturbed: I'm trying something *takes a deep breath*

vv Disturbed: Remember the old me? The one that would never touch ony of the female characters here because I was...well too shy to do so.
The OCA