Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Rosa: *nods softly, and manages a little smile* Yeah...

<< Kurtz: *quickly moves over to the bag and grabs a few of those spherical bulb-things (I forgot their name >.>)* Heh... alrighty!

VV Again, lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ DMX: *Puts a claw on her cheek and starts caressing* Heh, you cute thing.

<< Dot: *Grabs the other decorations and starts decorating the brances of the pine*

VV Likes this kind of thing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: Oh, yeah. It's joyous! And it should be treasured each time it comes around, *starts putting on the top few branches a few of the bobble-things, and then reaches down into the bag and grabs a long line of blue glitter foil* Heh...

<< Rosa: *blushes deeply, but giggles darkly* Oh? I am? I thought I'd be much more then that.... hrrr....

VV Rosa: Heh... even after all that... I feel like I could... I could go on...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ DMX: You've got resistance *Licks her nipple softly* And you've got beach balls *Chuckles*

<< Dot: *Giggles and starts decorating with fluffy serpentines all around the branches, making spirals around the tree*

VV Should help Dot with the higher part of the tree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: *is still already doing that, as he continues to decorate the top of the tree, chuckling* Hey... how does it look down there? Still good?

<< Rosa: *giggles again softly, and murrs seductively* ...Hrr... Is that all...?

VV *starts drawing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ DMX: Hmm... getting arrogant, aren't we? *Guides his claw down and starts rubbing her puss hardly while giving small, but hard bites to her nipple*

<< Dot: Perfect! *Cheerfully giggles* Only the star ornament left for my tree! *Swishes her tail happily and grabs the star*

VV Will lift Dot to the peak of the tree to help her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: *blinks, before nodding softly, and then wraps his claws softly around her chest* Going up~~ *lifts Dot up softly so that she can reach the tip of the tree*

<< Rosa: Nnnhhhh.... *she moans again at the feeling of pleasure from the bites from her nipples and the rubbing of her pussy, as it slowly starts to grow wet again* ...D-does that concern you.. heh..?

VV I'm trying... >.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Trying what?

<< DMX: *Growls to Rosa* Yes, you are sexy like that *Grins and slides three fingers inside her pussy at once*

VV Dot: *Widens her eyes a bit from feeling him holding her precisely from her chest, but quickly puts the star on the tip of the tree*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Trying to make a character teasing~~ *sweat-drops*

<< Rosa: Hrrr!! *she moans even louder when feeling the three fingers entering her, and arches her head back softly* Ohhh... god.... go on, add more~~

VV Kurtz: *blushes deeply, before then giving her time to take her claws off the ornament, and then putting her down on the ground* There... that wasn't so long.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Lol.

<< DMX: *Grins and puts up to his fist inside Rosa's pussy, growling to her*

VV Dot: *Smiles cutely* Now, any special reason to have lifted me from here? *Trails a finger from her neck down to her cleavage, half opening her eyes to Kurtz*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad