Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Yeah

<< Its usually a scam

vv No Wammy No Wammy No Wammy STOP!!
The OCA
^^ Crimson: Aww, it landed on Bankrupt, what a cheap wheel!

<< Burns the cheating wheel!

VV Has a better idea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Maybe

<< *picks up the flaming while and takes it outside then chucks it into a larger group of people*

vv Much better
The OCA
^^ Crimson: Good, good, you're learning. MWHAHAHAHA!

<< Zorromon: Meh, I'm not impressed.

VV Monica: As an even more destructive idea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Hmm you know what you're trying to bring the evil out in me arent ya? Mwahaha!!

<< Hmmmm *Places a bunch of polarms on the end of the wheel* that'll do nicley *Picks up the wheel and throws it down the street spinning like a buzz saw*

vv Hows that?
The OCA
^^ Zorromon: Stand aside amateur. *jumps high into the air* CHAOS CROSS! *carves a huge X into Laboratory #13, annilating it in a sea of flames, growing even stronger as the flammable chemicals are ignited*

<< Crimson: My lab... *sheds a tear as he starts spraying the fire extinguisher at the dying flames*

VV Will help me fix the laboratory?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Um sure

<< *sniff* whats that smell *gets turned into a bunny*

vv Umm I think something just happened...and I have the sudden craving for a carrot
The OCA
^^ Crimson: *sees the puddle of spilt chemicals that Disturbed stepped in* Um, I guess it's too late to say "watch your step".

<< Zorromon: *chuckles* I think I'll make me some rabbit stew. *charges towards Disturbed*

VV Has a plan?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^^ Um no

<< As a bunny I dont have the abilities that I used to have

vv *gulp*
The OCA
^^ Monica: *slaps Zorromon across the muzzle* Bad Zorro, you shouldn't hurt a defenseless animal.

<< *picks up bunny Disturbed and hugs him to her chest while sticking her tongue out at Zorromon*

Zorromon: Bah, whatever. *teleports away*

VV Feeling lucky all of a sudden?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions