Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Ebon: What do you want to do that for???

Crazy or Insane
The OCA
DON'T!

DMX sniffed at Katt's tail, his pouch twitched a bit as the horizontal opening parted a bit, "Come on" he said, "You two are in the right road.

Shakira or Thalia?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shakira I guess. What/who are they?

Katt: Hmmm, I hope that road has a stop on it, guess I'm not sure how much longer we can wait, *She smiled as she moved her tail around and began playing with Ebon's crotch again*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: mmmm No I cannot...

Disturbed: Okay now I think....I dont know *scratches his head*

Murr or Hrr or WTF
The OCA
WTF mate.

Katt: *Slides her tail out of Ebon's pussy, her juices already dripping off it* My, we'll really have to hurry. Here's some insentive for you DMX, *Runs the tail under his nose again and then holds it in front of him like a carrot on a string*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hrr" DMX murred, at the sight, his cock quickly erecting, "Did I mention sexy girls arouse me too fast?" he grinned, letting his cock grow to full length as he swished his tail behind him, "Me ready."

Start or wait?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
START!!

Katt hopped off DMX's shoulders and onto her own feet, "Okay then, lay down on your back and we can get started." She smiled as she ran her tongue along her tail, "You're gonna get plenty, so this is mine." Smiles as she sucks on her tail for a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arousing.

DMX growled seductively and lay on his back, his arms being around his head as he relaxed, "Let's get into it."

Wait for Ebon or Ram yourself already?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I prefer the term skewer." Jumps onto DMX as her pussy engulfes his cock, she throws her head back as she begins lifting herself up and down on it, moaning happily, "OHH YEAH! THAT'S IT! FILL ME WITH YOUR DRAGON MEAT!" She shouted as her lubricating juices began to coat DMX's cock.

Play with Katt's tits or bend her down for kissing?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why not both?

DMX growled lustfully yet happily as the girl impaled herself on his hard pole, the phallus twitching inside the pussy's pussy (OOC: Gotta love that phrase) as it got coated with juices. He suddenly put his arms around Katt's waist and pulled her down, suddenly kissing her lips hardly as his claws quickly moved to her chest, where he started squishing the lovely plump breasts. "Mmmrrrr..." he murred in the kiss as his tongue proded at her lips like asking for permission to enter while he involuntairly started humping Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad