Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Ada: A fine choice, I think I'll get Chicken Cacciatore. *sets the menu down as the waiter gets the orders, heading off to the kitchen*

Talk or another idea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Chatting with you is always interesting

Have anything interesting to talk about?
The OCA
Ada: Hmph, well I learned a new spell, would you like me to demonstrate? *smirks*

Magic or change the subject?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Hey Magic is always fun lay it on me

Will you show me?
The OCA
Ada: Alright, here it goes. *paws glow white as she quietly speaks the enchantment*

Crimson: Hah, my newest Lab Ray is finished, now to... *is in shock as a Giant 8 Ball falls on it from seemingly nowhere*

Ada: Hmmm, I guess it didn't work, oh well. *shrugs*

Do you have anything interesting to talk about?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Actually I'm a little curious about something.

How does a seemingly nice fox such as yourself serve under Lord Kubrika? I dont mean to step on any toes but you just dont look the part as an Insane.
The OCA
Ada: I... *is silent* He has a point, but if I changed my allegiance, Mar and I would be enemies. Oh, why does it have to be like this... *looks down while frowning*

Console or Dig Deeper?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *looks at Ada in the eye* You dont need to tell me if you dont have to. If it pains you to share it then it doesnt need to be shared. Plus I hate seeing woman frown, its just not right.

Feel better or still frowining
The OCA
Ada: No, it's just......if I went over to Southern Cross would Mar follow me......or would he try and slay me...... *a few silent tears begin rolling down her cheeks*

Console her some more?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: If he truly loves you like you say he does then I assume he would follow you, no matter what you do. Like I view Tieya I would love her no matter what. She even turned evil and beat the shit out of me once and we're still together today.

Do you believe Mar loves you enough that he would change factions with you?
The OCA