Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Ada: Hmmm, the cafe's nice, but I'd like to go somewhere different. How about there? *points towards an Italian Restaurant just down the road*

Yay or Nay?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: hmmm Italian?? Sounds great yeah *offers Ada an arm*

Take the arm or Burn the arm
The OCA
Ada: *thinks for a moment* Oh, what the hell. *takes the arm as they head for the restaurant*

Grinning or Shivering in fear?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *smiling* When it comes to ladies I'm always a gentleman. Its not always about hitting on them, I respect woman. I dont just go pouncing after woman like their some sex object. Plus I already have my heart with the dragoness of my dreams and couldnt want anyone else more.

Believe me or Dont believe me
The OCA
Ada: *looks into his eyes and grins slightly* I suppose I believe you. *approaches the door*

Shall we go in?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *opens the door* Ladies first.

Step inside of Send a Fireball at my face
The OCA
Ada: *sees the fear in Disturbed's eyes* Relax, I'm not going to set you on fire...yet. *chuckles as she goes in*

Thinks she's serious or joking?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: shes just joking...*follows Ada in* Well I havent done anything to diserve a fireball in the face...at least I dont think I have..

So where to sit, Window seat?
The OCA
Ada: I do like sitting by the window. *sits down in a booth, waiting for Disturbed to take his seat while she looks over the menu*

What are you going to order?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *sits down across from Ada and pics up the menu and scans*...hmmmm Fedacini Alfredo (butchered) souncds good...I'll have that.

What would Ada want?
The OCA