Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Disturbed: *tosses Shadow 2 Magnums*

Shoot some Zombies or stay and eat
The OCA
DMX: WE DON'T HAVE TIME! COLONEL EXPECTS US TO, hey, cookies! *lowers mask and starts munching some*

Stay fattening ourselves with cookies or grab all the weapons in the cafeteria, including rotten food, and go decimate zombies to go where the girls are?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Option C *grabs a bag and puts the cookies in it* We'll save the day and at the end we'll reward ourselves with cookies. *puts the bag in his backpag* Alright lets go!!! *raises his two submachine guns* LETS SAVE THE DAY!!! *runs off in a random door* DAMN THATS JANITORS CLOSET!!! *runs back out going out into the hallway*

Should we go upstairs or stay on the lower level
The OCA
Upper level is always free of zombies. LOWER LEVEL!!

DMX: *Runs forward to the Gym's direction* HERE I COME CHEERLEADERS! Err... CIVILIANS! *Puts mask back on, wielding the dual Desert Eagles*

Follow me to the Gym or go up?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Go up, zombies can't climb stairs!

*Runs up stairs and opens a door to a room filled with zombies*

Shadow: Course that doesn't affect the zombies that already were upstairs when they changed.

I wish we had more guns.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wrong game.

DMX: *Blasts headshots on every undead in his way, then eventually gets to the lockers* Boys... Girls... Herms? *Cocks head sideways* Okay, this place's strange *Storms inside the Girls' lockers* HERE's TEH DRAGON BOY TO HELP!

*All the cheerleaders are rotting and some are moaning while walking*

DMX: Okay, either I was late to save them or late for bondage party with them.

Tree or House?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tree

Disturbed: I guess..I'll go to the Gym. *running right behind DMX* HERE WE CUM LADIES WE'RE CUMMING HARD!!

Funny or not funny
The OCA
TO THE TREE! Zombies can't climb trees!

Zombie birds or Zombie Squirells?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: DAMN SQUIRRELS!!! TAKE THESE NUTS!! *throws a few napalm grenades setting the squirrels on fire* DAMN IT THEIR NOT DEAD!!! Now we have flaming zombie squirrels

Are we boned or do we have a plan?
The OCA
Shadow: WAIT A MINUTE! MY BRAIN IS WORKING! *Runs to the tree and rips it out of the ground. Then throws it over the fence*

Neigbors problem or still ours?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad