Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Monica: *applauds* That was great.

Another trick or another idea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Another trick!

Nath: Heya Crimson. *pats his back* Uhm... listen......

Is he going to kill Crimson or talk to him?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Another Trick

Disturbed: Well like Zorromon I meditated time to time *summons his Destroyer of Worlds sword and puts it into the ground then hops up onto the hilt of the sword and sits on it balancing*

Nice or not good
The OCA
Monica: Nice. *watches Disturbed balance*

Crimson: *turns around and shivers a little when he sees Nath* Um...... *sweats* I confess! Me and Saphire got a little too close the other day...we didn't go all the way but...... I deserve to be punished, I thought about your relationship with her but I allowed myself to be tempted by her just as I tempted her. *hangs his head in shame*

Punish or continue talking?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Punish, but in a good way.

Nath: Well... I'll be honest. Just, control your feelings next time, and if she tries to tempt you... then, don't let her. You're a strong-willed guy, dude. *grins* But.... I guess I'll have to punish you... in a fun way... *suddenly Crimson's arms are cuffed and he is hanging by them from the roof*

Surprised or expected?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *looks around as he dangles from the roof, gasping just a little* I guess a bit surprised. *looks at Nath on the ground* So, how long are you going to leave me up here?

Truth or deceit?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Deceit.

DMX: Crim, *Points at a wall next to him filled of whips and dildos* I think he meant 'fun' with other meaning than just staring at you hanging there.

Whip or Spank?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Spank

Disturbed: *balancing on his sword*
Saphire: *sneeks up behind Disturbed*...HI!!!
Disturbed: *jumps and falls off his sword*

Laugh or giggle
The OCA
Truth.

Nath: Hehehe... Not for long... *grins, as he summons a whip as well* ...I said, a little... fun.... *moves his paw out and strokes Crimson's crotch*

Listen or watch?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Oh I'm gonna watch....and I'm gonna get out a barf bag since you dont like yuri so much I dont like yaoi...BLERGH!!

Yaoi or Yuri
The OCA