Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Smack.

Ada: *shakes his paw* A pleasure. *looks back towards the stars and notices something odd* Hmmm, interesting...

Mystery or Horror?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mystery

Disturbed: *blinks and looks back up* whats...interesting? *ears twitch*

Is it Bad or Good
The OCA
Ada: It isn't good. *notices the arrangement of stars, her knowledge in magic giving her insight on fortunes* Not good...not for you....but for another...I fear great chaos will be unleashed...and for so simple a reason. *sighs* Such a chaotic world.

Past, Present, or Future?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Present

Disturbed:*looks on Ada* What reason is that, may I ask?
The OCA
Ada: Two who love the same girl will fight to the death...chaotic power will be released...I am almost positive......but then again, only Fate has the final say in anything. Sorry to scare you, but you will be fine. *smiles*

Care to join me for a bite?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *big sigh* Thats a relief...sure I'll join you for a bite...hope she doesnt mean what I'm think she means in a...bite?

Where to? Your call.
The OCA
Ada: Hmmm, I know a quaint little cafe. *sees the fear in Disturbed's eyes and laughs* I'm no vampire, don't be silly. *walks towards the restaurant with him behind her*

Yen or Euro?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yen

Disturbed: *rubbed the back of his head as he entered the cafe closely behind her* I apologize
The OCA
Ada: It's alright, I suppose. *sees the cafe around the corner* Here we are, let's go in.

Texas Hold 'Em or Blackjack?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Texas Hold'em

Disturbed: *follows Ada into the cafe* hmm you were right..this place is quaint..very nice.

Raise or Fold
The OCA