Join our server on Discord

Hi!
'bout that movie file I mentioned earlier... I've got it, but turns out the file is corrupted. :( I toasted it onto CD one time a long time ago because I had to reformat the harddisk. I never copied it back again, and now the CD is scratched.
*DAMN*
Has anybody else got that file, per chance? Can't remember the filename, but its a very short movie of Mimi getting fucked by a couple of Bakemon who disguise themselves as Tai & Joe.
get yourself an OLD (and i mean REALLY OLD) cd... like... 8x... or even older... they can read most scratched cds... at least my sisters old computer was able to read nearly everything...

ARGH... what happened to my nice side... WELCOME DIGI! :D

ok... a bit late... but ARGH... was not reading every post in the last days... i promise i will read all new posts... :)
Quote:get yourself an OLD (and i mean REALLY OLD) cd... like... 8x... or even older...

That's just about how old mine is... But it doesn't matter now, 'cause I found another copy of the file :D !!! You can download it at http://home.tiscalinet.ch/tfielding/bakemon.zip! File size is about 5,5 Megabytes in ZIP format. But I'll have to remind you again, if you're expecting "proper" animation, you're gonna be disappointed, 'cause its only about twenty times twenty pixels large.

Ah well.
about 5 mb... but a fast sever... i get at least 90k from them so.... hehe... forth the seconds :)
i'm downloading it now, wonder how it is?, 5.15 mb is pretty big