Join our server on Discord

For Anyone Around
I noticed there were still a few people here. Was feeling nostalgic and wanted to check things out. For those left, I hope you're doing well! o/
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Thanks. How are you. But of course, I'm always here. Until it goes down.
I just came back well not permanently. And I do come back here for old memories sake. I'm actually more active on FA and DA moreso than here. Hope you guys don't mind even though I draw mostly Pokemon, I'm still engaged to my finacee Bee(also known as Cowboy from hell). Still working on moving in together.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I've been well enough. A lot has changed for me since I was here last, but all for the good. Glad you're doing well, UnknownH. And when you say that it makes it sound like you're a captain going down with the ship or something. XD

And Lily, what's your FA? I lurk there pretty much every day because I'm furry garbage. I would love to watch you! I always did love your art~

The OCA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tigerlilylucky/ My FA Masquerade! :3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(01-24-2016 10:38 AM)tigerlily Wrote: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tigerlilylucky/ My FA Masquerade! :3

Wonderful! I gave you a watch~ I'm Seer of Hope on FA. ^ ^

The OCA
It really does sound like it. Almost like how I could be the biggest person who doesn't actually own the board. But Nice to see both of you.
I haven't given up. I'm still actively writing on adultfanfiction and furaffinity. Working on two series right now, up to chapter 9 of my mega crossover known as Evil Never Dies in its final cut. I seem to be popular on both sites so I hope that fan fiction isn't dead just yet.
That's great that you're big on other sites. I'm sure it's not on here but some people have lives. The people who runs things do.
I remember hanging with you practically years ago. You were always chill peoples, I remember when you were a huge Lucario fan and all of that. Been doing any decent with your recreational writing, having fun etc?