Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
My Character's

Name: Bella
specie: mix between western and eastern.
Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/43328/anus-blu...agon-femal

Name: Casey
Specie: dragon lion hybrid morph
Appearance: Stands five and half feet tall; but from his tip of his nose to his tail is nearly nine feet long. He had tawny skills and a nice dark mane and the toughs of fur on his elbows and outer thighs. He has two horns on his head as snout like muzzle he had two three inches whiskers.

Name: David
Species: Eastern dragon
Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/170473/anal-an...ck_penis-b

Astaroph's:

Name: Rebecca
Aged: 39
Specie: Lioness
Appearance; she is five foot tall, she has golden brown furr with a white patches on her paws and long whiskers

Name: Kita
Appearance: she has the same colour furr as her mum, slightly lighter cause of her age. She is two inches taller than her mother. She has long whiskers.

Name: sandy
Appearance: she is four foot tall, she has very light golden furr, her whiskers are short.

Casey's step father Jeff wasn't a harsh man just heartless. He didn't care about his wife and saw her as something that he could use for his own pleasure and as a maid. After the birth of his elder sister his mother left his step father for an light colored dragon named David; but she same back when Jeff threaten to use their baby girl as a cock sleeve. His mother didn't know at the she was knocked up with him till a few months later. After he was born and his mother had weaned him, his own biological father claimed him and he lived in a nice estate being taken care by his father and nannies. He was able to see his mother and half sisters on a semi regular basis. He loved the three of them as dearly as his own father. When Jeff died the young dragonic lion begged his father to let his mother and half sisters live with them; but he said he would not pay for women just to lounge around.

What David didn't tell his son was that he had already paid for the mother of son and her daughters; but was giving them time to grieve. Soon the dragon went to see his former mate. He walked in as if he owned the place which he did. He smiled at her. "Hey your still looking good. I am sure you know I own the house and the three of you for the past month," he told her as he gave her a reassuring hug. "I am hear to make you offer that would be beneficial for you and your two daughters," he said softly.

"A mother dragoness is suppose teach her son about sex. You may not be a dragoness; but you are his mother and it is your duty since he is half dragon to teach him," The dragon told the lioness, giving her a good idea what her duty would be. "You three will be able to live with your son; but do realize he does have ergs that all young men do I would be expecting you and your daughters to share his bed as well. Now with your youngest daughter she doesn't have to doesn't to have sex till she is sixteen," he told her. "You have till I leave to decide; because I don't want females who will not work for me in some way so if you say no I will sell you three," he stated firmly letting the lioness now her choices. He knew he couldn't sell the mother of his only son and she would never forgive him if he at least didn't make good matches for daughters.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rebecca was in the front room, sat on a chair she heard the door open, seeing her ex mate David walk in. She hid a smile when he walked in, she answer to what he said, she nodded slightly.
Her ears and whiskers twitched a little on what David said to her, She felt helpless on what he told her, she didn't want to be sold with her two daughter and not see her son again.
Looking at David she nodded, taking a deep breath she told him, "I'd rather not have my daughters sold, nor me not able to see my son, so I'm going to accept the offer. Kita is ready to do anything, even tho she's the oldest she will listen to you and Casey. I will train Casey, but there's one problem. Sandy need a male to train her, your the only one I'd let to train her, would you train her for me?" She asked in a kind voice, yet worried at the same time at what she'd have to face.
The OCA
Creative Minds
David walked over and hugged his mate old mate, "Rebecca you don't have to feel like you got to resign yourself to this being a cum dumpster for Casey or me. You should know that, since I haven't ever treated you badly....I love you still and so does Stella," he told her when she said she said she would except his offer. "As for the real reason I want you to teach our son is because it is a mother dragoness's duty to teach her son and he is half dragon. So that is why I want you to teach him," He added.

"The reason for Kita and Sandy is simple I figured you would like for them to have a safe place to have sex with someone you could trust in a safe environment. As for training Sandy I may, I may not. I won't force her to learn from me if she doesn't want to. Kita can go to college if she really wants to next semester," the dragon said as he nuzzled his former mate.

"There are two things. Casey lives in the pool house along with his half sister Bella. She prefer females and didn't want to learn from her Stella. You three can live there as well since it is a large place now," he told her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rebecca hugged David back, breathing in, she took his scent, smiling as she missed him. She looked David as he spoke to him. "And I do still love you, I will always do," she starts to twiddle her thumbs still feeling guilty when she had to go and save her daughters. "I know, and I will take on that responsibility with Casey, as a mother I will train him as its my duty," she says.

Getting up off the chair, she takes a letter from the top of the fire place, taking the letter, she hands it to David. "This is from Sandy, she handed it too me yesterday, she told me she only trusts you to train her and no one else. She even wrote this out in her own hand. Other than that, you will have to have a word with Kita on this, she is getting a challenge for me as she's the oldest she's become more difficult."

Sandy goes back to her chair, looking at David in a kind way, she smiles and tells him, "That's fine, living with Casey and Bella will be no problem. Would there be anything else there is I need to know?"

The OCA
Creative Minds
"I glad you still feel the same way for us," David replied. He saw his mate start to twiddle her thumbs, "Don't feel bad hon I won't force them. I just don't like it when I got girls who don't work for me in some way," he told her as he kissed her on the lips. "Thank you this means a lot to me," he said softly.

He read the letter his mate handed him, "I see I popped plenty of cherries; but how letting Casey be with her first, I mean he would be learning from you and your talented in bed," he told her giving her another option for Sandy that might make her just a bit more comfortable since there was a huge age gap between him and the young girl. "As for Kita how about letting Casey deal with her as well I mean he is part lion and it is his duty to lead your small pride?" he suggested with a smile.

When Rebecca sat back down and smiled at him he smiled back, "I think it might be best to let Casey come to ask you first to train him so just wait a bit him; but of he takes to long to ask then yes seek him out. As for Bella she would most likely let Casey take her cherry the day after he loses his virginity. Then you can teach them both if you wish," he suggested. "From here take what want from the house the rest can be left or sold," he said to his mate knowing this house and mostly bad memories for Rebecca and her daughters; but he also knew there were some things she would like to keep. "Oh before I forget if you want we can stop to get you panties and bras if you want?" he suggested since he knew Jeff never allowed her to wear undergarments so he can have easy excess to her body when he wanted it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She looked up at David, shaking her head. "Its not that, just feel bad on what I put you through when I had to leave to save my girls. I know you won't force them, if you just tell them why, they will understand somehow," kissing David back, she smiles.

Thinking on what David said, she told him, "If you want Casey to be Sandy's first, I am happy with that" she listened to what David also said, nodding a few times. "Of course, won't be a problem with me training," she said, looking down, still noticing she isn't wearing and undergarments. Looking back up, she smiled at David. "Thank you, I still haven't got used to wearing undergarments still, but I wear undergarments occasionally," she said.

Getting up off the chair, she moves to the door, turning to David. "I'm just going to pack a few bits and bobs for me and the girls, I won't be too long," she tells him, smiling at him gently before turning and walks upstairs. As she gets to the top of the stairs, she enters the bedroom. Taking a small, grey suitcase from under the bed, she puts it onto the bed, opening it. Quickly she walks to the wardrobe, grabbing a two of her tops and trousers, she chucks it into the suitcase and shuts the wardrobe door. Walking out of the bedroom she enters her daughters bedroom, she walks straight to the chest of draws, opening the top draws, she grabs two of Kitas and Sandy's tops and trousers. Walking out of the room she enters her bedroom, putting the items into the suitcase. Closing the suitcase, picks the suitcase up, taking a soft calm breath she heads down stairs.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Don't feel bad you did what you had to too save Kita from Jeff, I don't blame you for doing that if it's anyone's fault it is his. I will talk to your daughters and explain things; but the choice is still theirs," David replied softly.

"No I'm just giving her another option I am just old enough to be her grandfather since I'm forty five," he told lioness honestly. "I see do what make you feel comfortable and we will stop at walmart for you," he added.

When the gorgeous; but mature lioness said she was going to pack he nodded and waited down stairs for her. When she came back he smiled at the trunks she had, "What do you want to do with the rest have my people come back and finish packing or do you want to sell the stuff?" he suggested as he opened the front door for her a moment later his limo drive opened the trunk and the back door for them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Rebecca walks down the stairs, she look at David, thinking on what she should do with the clothes as Sandy and Kita was already growing out of the clothes they have. "Well I'd rather sell the stuff that's there, if that's ok with you?" She asks politely to David.

Walking out of the house, as David opens the door. "Thanks you," she says as she walks to the Limo, going to the boot of the Limo she puts her small suitcase into the boot of the car and walks to the back door of the Limo. Looking at David she asks politely, "Are we picking up Kita and Sandy?"

The OCA
Creative Minds
David nodded when the lioness came back down, "I see well let the girls go through it so they can keep their favorites. With Kita being 19 I mean she is full grown so all her clothes are good still unless they all bought before she was full grown?" he asked. Once they going down the road, "Casey normally rides the bus and why not call the school to tell the girls they are getting on the same bus?" he suggested. Soon he spread his legs and pulled Rebecca into his lap. He held her close as he wrapped his arms just below her breasts. He nuzzled into her neck and murred softly closing his eyes enjoying the moment as they went to walmart. If she needed more than his embrace the lioness always made it clear one way or another. Soon the arrive at walmart the driver gets out and goes to get some underwear and bra's for Rebecca since they were the same size.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Rebecca was pulled into David lap, she felt his arms wrapped around her, feeling comfy as she sat between his legs. Resting her head back her looked at him smiling at him and remember what he asked her not so long ago. "I think your idea is best, I'll ring the girls to go on the same bus with Casey and go to his place, is that ok? Other than that, Kita does need new clothes as the ones she's got are not fitting her so well anymore. Sandy needs new ones as well, she grows faster than when Kita was her age," she tells David, tempted to kiss him, she bites her lip softly as she looks at him."
The OCA
Creative Minds