Join our server on Discord

Hey, I'm new here :)
Hey, my name is Selen.

I live in the UK. It's frigging cold over here lol

I am addicted to manga and anime :P

I love doctor who, the big bang theory

I'm also a full time student in college :D
Yay, someone who isn't a spambot for once. Welcome to the boards. Look around, have fun, and watch out for the coyote....You'll know which one soon enough.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Seriously? You have had spam bots, do what runescape did, blocked all spam bots when they logged in lol :D i helped out with it hehe ;P

And dont worry i know who you are on about, my mate used to go on here, looked on here last week so i thought what the heck! im going to join!
Nah, we ban them as we see them. My ban-count in my sig is actually way higher than that...I just stopped counting. It's not as bad as it was, but we still have the odd cluster of stragglers show up every now and then.

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ok, if i see on, as i can tell how bots work, i will report it right away :)
hey, nice to find somebody new for a change ^_^ and someone who finally understands that cold = bad xD dont see that a lot anymore for some reason.. anyways I'm John. great to see new member here. Welcome to the boards! hope to see you round, ya ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I think cold weather is pretty great. lol
Better than the 'desert' I live in.

Btw, welcome Selen. :)
[Image: smallgift.jpg]

(01-16-2012 06:41 AM)johalt Wrote: hey, nice to find somebody new for a change ^_^ and someone who finally understands that cold = bad xD dont see that a lot anymore for some reason.. anyways I'm John. great to see new member here. Welcome to the boards! hope to see you round, ya ^_^

Nice to meet you too :)
(01-19-2012 06:42 AM)LiiMakino Wrote: I think cold weather is pretty great. lol
Better than the 'desert' I live in.

Btw, welcome Selen. :)

im not been here long myself actully (looks at registarion date) a year wow that sure went fast i guess i have been here a while well anyway its nice to see ppl who use the introduction as some ppl just join and get stright into it with no introductions but anyway hi im ace and i allways like to see a new friendly face (hay that rhymes)
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(02-09-2012 01:53 AM)acejt Wrote: im not been here long myself actully (looks at registarion date) a year wow that sure went fast i guess i have been here a while well anyway its nice to see ppl who use the introduction as some ppl just join and get stright into it with no introductions but anyway hi im ace and i allways like to see a new friendly face (hay that rhymes)

Thanks, i find the intro one is good as you then know who is new and if they all did that you wouldnt have a random dude posting on other things lol :P